A big thank you to all the fans that attended this years event

awesome weekend, thought you couldn't beat last year, well you certainly did that.

Everything was briliant, just confusing about no vt tickets then all of a sudden there was vt tickets Michael ironside.

Cannot wait for next year already, will interested how your gonna beat it Jason.

I say watch this space.

Lee

Jason you and your team did a incredible job, this was the best show i have been to and say that having been to lots of these events over many years now.

The highlight for me was Scots talk and meeting him in person, really enjoyed it thankyou.

Money is tight this year for everyone i think but from my experience saturday i think the day was fantastic value for money.

Now to top it next year how about Mark Hamill !!!!!!!

Seriously Well Done and Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

Everything was briliant, just confusing about no vt tickets then all of a sudden there was vt tickets Michael ironside.

Because we see a problem and we solve it fast. We saw that Michaels queue was getting out of hand and so put VTs on it.

We loved every minute of the weekend! The Staff ist still the best - always nice and friendly.

THANKS to all @ showmasters! We already booked the rooms for next year too.

Scott was my highlight, also the HP Twins.

Keep up the great work... ^_^:(:D;):P

Hello folks at SM.

If you don't recall, I was the poster that asked...

"Are theses guests...GREAT guests?" Remember?

OK, I admit I was wrong. There, I hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. After thinking how I did before the event, I was the attendee that walked away with (and I kid you not...) 18, count them 18 autographs!!!!

Some were double dips, we had 2 things for Ed Furlong, Michael Ironside and Tom Baker to sign - and you cannot get just ONE Phelps twin can you...no, that would be rude.

I really shudder to think what would have happened if you'd got GREAT guest, instead of these measley naff ones! :lol:

This was a great event.

I got 22 autographs from 22 different guests.

I also got 5 photoshoots. And while I prefer a digital photo for a digital frame, then there was just some that I had to be sure I got a photo with. And two of them I also got a photo at the table with, and for this i think very highly of you Showmasters. Certain other eventmakers prohibit the possibility of photos at the desk to sell more photo shoots, but again for not being like that I thank you deeply.

I only missed out on one because he was under the spell of J.C. Brown. He was just not important enough for me to have his autographs when no photos was allowed - eventhough he often had no queue at all.

As for the guest queues, I really think that more of them should have had VTs. Some of them had open queues resulting in queues twice as long as they would have been if VTs had been used. And those long queues made it difficult to move around in the area.

Eventhough you say you will need more room for next time, then I still hope it will be at Earls Court. I like the location because it is so easy to get to from London City Centre.

Wonderful event. Do ask Michael Ironside back again.

My one gripe?

It would be nice to have a few more seats for people to sit down on. I walk with a stick and it's really very difficult for me to sit on the floor. Even more so for me to get back up again!

Otherwise thankyou to all the staff for being so courteous and obliging.

Edited by MorganScorpion

• Showmasters Admin

My one gripe?

It would be nice to have a few more seats for people to sit down on. I walk with a stick and it's really very difficult for me to sit on the floor. Even more so for me to get back up again!

If you're ever at one of our events and you require a seat please do ask the crew. We will sort it out for people that require it.

My one gripe?

If you're ever at one of our events and you require a seat please do ask the crew. We will sort it out for people that require it.

Thankyou!

I'd say that aside from a bit of confusion for the first half hour of the where some of the guests didn't have VTs it was a very well organised show.

When what was obviously a very busy event didn't feel busy then I think you can call that a success. I was at a non SM event recently with about a quarter of the number of guests and it was sheer pandemonium from start to finish, I couldn't wait to get out. At LFACC I was quite happy to stay late into the afternoon and had my bank balance been more healthy may have stayed even later!

That to me, sums up your typical Showmasters event.

Hey

I had a fab time. sort of new what I was going to because have been to the hub's but wasn't really sure at the same time as this was my first con like this. It was really good and I will be doing it again.

thanks for the heads up about going the wrong direction. I think one of my friends might have took a picture of the sign. we did laugh about it when we turned round and seen the big sign saying Earl's court.

I will say sorry for holding up the queue at Eve Myles. sorry if you where stuck behind me.