Harry Potter

theoden_of_rohan

Harry Potter  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite movie installment so far?

• The Philosopher's Stone
    • The Chamber of Secrets
    • The Prisoner of Azkaban
    • The Goblet of Fire
    • The Order of the Phoenix
    • The Half-Blood Prince

Order of the Phoenix definitely.

Its probably my least favourite book, but my favourite film. Not really sure how that happened but oh well :)

That's weird. It's one of my favourite books, but one of my least favourite films. Vice versa with HBP. Different floats, different boats :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Voted for Order of the Phoenix as loved the book and enjoyed the film, next fave would be Prisoner of Azkaban.

Struggled with reading Half Blood Prince, but was pleasantly suprised by the film, although for me Jim Broadbent was not how I envisioned Slughorn.

Edited by Harry

Voted for Order of the Phoenix as loved the book and enjoyed the film, next fave would be Prisoner of Azkaban.

Struggled with reading Half Blood Prince, but was pleasantly suprised by the film, although for me Jim Broadbent was not how I envisioned Slughorn.

Who did you picture acting as slughorn?

Edited by Grindelwald

• 2 weeks later...

Order of the Phoenix definitely.

Its probably my least favourite book, but my favourite film. Not really sure how that happened but oh well :)

That's weird. It's one of my favourite books, but one of my least favourite films. Vice versa with HBP. Different floats, different boats :dance:

lol I feel the exact same way. It's one of my favourite books, but the movie was REALLY boring. And HBP wasn't my favourite book, but I looooved the movie. Goblet of Fire was my favourite movie before, but it now has competition. Can't decide which one I love the most.