Thanks from Kip!

KrazyKid197

Hey guys,

Thanks for a great weekend, and especially to the guys in pit A on Sunday who put up with me fumbling through my first time as Pit Boss. We managed to get through everything well! (And sorry to Lance who had the uncanny knack for always being there when I needed a crew member).

Kip

Hi 5 from the end of the Frazer Hines/Paul McGann Sunday queue - you were brilliant Kip :D

Hehe, we did good with Paul McGann in the afternoon didn't we? Everyone got their autos and only one person left unhappy. Which considering how many could have done.

Thanks guys!

You did very well for your 1st time. I was only doing my job so no thanks needed but thank you for the thanks :D

Aww... thanks. ;p It might have been your job but you definitely saved my sanity so still many thanks!

Hi 5 from the end of the Frazer Hines/Paul McGann Sunday queue - you were brilliant Kip :D

Hehe, we did good with Paul McGann in the afternoon didn't we? Everyone got their autos and only one person left unhappy. Which considering how many could have done.

Thanks guys!

You did very well for your 1st time. I was only doing my job so no thanks needed but thank you for the thanks :D

Aww... thanks. ;p It might have been your job but you definitely saved my sanity so still many thanks!

Sanity? Sanity? explain this concept to me?