did you see anyone famous who was not a guest?

as i was walking round the hall today i saw Graham Linehan - the creative genius behind Father Ted and Black Books

and wondered if anyone saw anybody else well known?

Awesome find; suprised you even found him in the swarms of people.

... I thought the truth would be for these famous people to STAY AWAY from events like these... or face being dog-piled

... I thought the truth would be for these famous people to STAY AWAY from events like these... or face being dog-piled

Well obviously you're not gonna get anyone instantly recognisable walking about at these things such as William Shatner but someone always spots Shane Ritchie around. Last year I met Doomsday director, Neil Marshall walking about.

Edited by nicky

I saw Lizzie Rogan, the nurse from the 2008 episode of Torchwood called "To the Last Man". You might remember her as the nurse who kept shouting "You shouldn't be here"!

Mind you, she is the girlfriend of one of my best friends, Aled, and we had arranged to meet them there lol so it probably doesn't count :)

Julie Catlin Brown

She stood behind me as I was waiting for Jewel, and I know Julie has had alot of bad comments in the past on here but she was being really nice with the guests while I was there.

I've seen her many times at SM events in her capacity as an agent. I'd would have liked to have ask for her autograph actually but since I've never met her as a 'guest' I've always felt that would be bad etiquette...