Cullen Family pictures?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no probs, wish I had a chance to get a picture with you all!

Well the others are off to the Birmingham proms so if you go there you can... I 'might' be able to go... But still... Doesn't help if your off to the London one like... :)

I Wish I'd Got A Picture With You All, I Was Dressed As Alice Too :badwind:

Gah!

Where you the one dressed as first-day-of-school alice??

Yeah, But I Had A Black Waistcoat Instead Of Blue. And Instead Of A Long White Cardigan I Had A Beige Kinda' Coloured One.

Edited by LucyCullen

I Wish I'd Got A Picture With You All, I Was Dressed As Alice Too :dance:

Gah!

Yeah, But I Had A Black Waistcoat Instead Of Blue. And Instead Of A Long White Cardigan I Had A Beige Kinda' Coloured One.

cause while me and the other Alice where in the Phelps twin photo queue we saw someone dressed as first-day-of-school alice....mighta been you :P

we did should, but don't think you heard haha

I Wish I'd Got A Picture With You All, I Was Dressed As Alice Too :YAHOO:

Gah!

cause while me and the other Alice where in the Phelps twin photo queue we saw someone dressed as first-day-of-school alice....mighta been you :P

we did should, but don't think you heard haha

Oh, It Can't Have Been, I Was Only There On The Saturday.

But I Was Dressed As First-Day-Of-School Alice :P

Yeah I just wanna add that anyone going to the Birmingham proms if you want pics feel free to ask we don't bite......well not hard anyway!! Lol

Speak for yourself Edward Anthony Mason Cedric Harry Ron Viktor Fred George Cuthbert Cullen!!

I bite hard, cos that's the way they like it :D

Yeah I just wanna add that anyone going to the Birmingham proms if you want pics feel free to ask we don't bite......well not hard anyway!! Lol

Speak for yourself Edward Anthony Mason Cedric Harry Ron Viktor Fred George Cuthbert Cullen!!

I bite hard, cos that's the way they like it :firedevil:

How rude Daddy, do you always remember to ask how hard they like it before you proceed?

I'm not even gonna ask where the Cuthbert came from!!

How rude Daddy, do you always remember to ask how hard they like it before you proceed?

That was your great great grandfather's name.

I always ask, say please and thank-you and use a serviette afterward. I asked you didn't I? You seemed to enjoy it anyway... :YAHOO:

That was your great great grandfather's name.

I always ask, say please and thank-you and use a serviette afterward. I asked you didn't I? You seemed to enjoy it anyway... :YAHOO:

Yes I did enjoy the bite, that was until the venom took hold then it was just excruciating. Better then Spanish Influenza I guess though. Also I asked nicely on the other thread about the peacoat :P