Cullen Family pictures?

So there were a group of us at the con as the Cullen family and we had so many pictures taken over the weekend, our egos were becoming over inflated! I'd love if you could post some pictures of us so we could see the ones you got to add to our collections! :)

I was baseball uniform Alice. :)

Thanks in advance! :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and my mate saw you guys and thought you all looked AWESOME! so well done, if you are the right people i'm thinking of then the GIRL who was dressed up as Edward made me question my sexuality ha ha. She looked just like him so i guess that means i'm still straight LMAO!

wish i stopped and asked for a photo!

:)

me and my mate saw you guys and thought you all looked AWESOME! so well done, if you are the right people i'm thinking of then the GIRL who was dressed up as Edward made me question my sexuality ha ha. She looked just like him so i guess that means i'm still straight LMAO!

wish i stopped and asked for a photo!

:)

OMG hun that is such a huge compliment! I was the Edward by the way and my boyfriend was Emmett! You so should have come and asked for a photo as we were all really enjoying it. I didn't get many group pics of us though :D

So there were a group of us at the con as the Cullen family and we had so many pictures taken over the weekend, our egos were becoming over inflated! I'd love if you could post some pictures of us so we could see the ones you got to add to our collections! :)

Thanks in advance! :YAHOO:

I dont usually take much notice of the people who dress up but I have to say that I thought your costume looked fab! It was spot on and your hair looked great. Best costume there!! :D

Thanks in advance! :P

I dont usually take much notice of the people who dress up but I have to say that I thought your costume looked fab! It was spot on and your hair looked great. Best costume there!! :thumbup:

Aww, thank you very much! The lot of us had an absolute blast and it was wonderful that we managed to find each other, we actually all started out in ones or twos and then managed to gather into a family. ^.^ We had so much fun! Just sad it's over.

I have a picture with three of you's but I cant upload it just now.

Will do tho!

Awesome would love to see any pics. I was the Edward and my boyfriend was the Emmett and before anyone gets confused as the 2nd poster added I am a girl. Lol!

I had a photo with your Emmett lol. I think I got a bit too excited that someone was actually dressed as him :WINCE:

You both looked awesome though :wub:

xxxx

I have a picture with three of you's but I cant upload it just now.

Will do tho!

Awesome would love to see any pics. I was the Edward and my boyfriend was the Emmett and before anyone gets confused as the 2nd poster added I am a girl. Lol!

I had a photo with your Emmett lol. I think I got a bit too excited that someone was actually dressed as him :WINCE:

You both looked awesome though :wub:

xxxx

Do you have the picture as he wanted to see it. He's weird!

Aw, I saw you wandering around! You all looked amazing!

Baseball Alice, I had a picture with you, I was Sleeping Beauty, lol xD

Very cool costumes, well done!! =]

Your outfit was so cute. I saw you and practically squealed whilst jumping to my (Very sore) feet! I'm a bit of a Disney nerd! I have that picture if you want it. :)

I'd really love to see more pics of us, we had such a blast.

I've got some!

When I have taken them off my camera tomorrow, I will post them then! :P

Yay Rhi has photos! Love you Rhi! Sorry I didn't get to see you much over the weekend :( you going to the Brum mini con right? So hopefully will get to see you all weekend there :D

did u were the Alice, who was walking around with another alice on sunday?

if yes, i got a pic of yew. lol.

Your outfit was so cute. I saw you and practically squealed whilst jumping to my (Very sore) feet! I'm a bit of a Disney nerd! I have that picture if you want it. :)

Oh, I'd love to see it!

I'm gutted now I didn't get a picture of all of you! =[

Oh, I'd love to see it!

I'm gutted now I didn't get a picture of all of you! =[

Your wish is my command! :)

P7190075.jpg

okay now i know.

You were the girl doin the baseball thing right?haha

i was the girl with the camerateam from germany, u know??

iam sorry, that u've to do this stupid interwiev. ! haha.

the camerateam was a bit .. silly... *sigh*

okay now i know.

You were the girl doin the baseball thing right?haha

i was the girl with the camerateam from germany, u know??

iam sorry, that u've to do this stupid interwiev. ! haha.

the camerateam was a bit .. silly... *sigh*

You see I totally missed this interview thing. Me and my boyfriend we Edward and Emmett Cullen and think we had gone outside for a cigerette. Would love to read/see the interview though.