fit lads this weekend?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a guy on the Saturday wandering around with a light sabre that was pretty hot, now my Star Wars knowledge is terrible but I THINK he was dressed as a Jedi Knight????????!!!!!!!!

Wasn't me then :D , I didn't dress up as a Jedi till Sundy, although I'm pretty sure their were quite a few Jedi knights walking around on Saturday, some of them insisted I come in my costume the following day, so I did.

Edited by Quinny83

Haha this thread reminds me of one co-worker who always asks me whether I saw hot guts at gigs and cons. Honestly I don't really go looking for eyecandy at these events as I'm too busy getting my photoshoots and autographs. I'm more of a cosplay observer and see which characters I recognise in the venue.

I did think the 10th Doctor cosplayers were very good and yes quite cute but I didn't take a proper, long glance at each one as it was busy :D;;

There was a guy on the Saturday wandering around with a light sabre that was pretty hot, now my Star Wars knowledge is terrible but I THINK he was dressed as a Jedi Knight????????!!!!!!!!

This one? Not the best pic I'm afraid :/

raincon032b.jpg

The only other person I saw carrying a lightsabre was Darth Maul...

This one? Not the best pic I'm afraid :/

raincon032b.jpg

The only other person I saw carrying a lightsabre was Darth Maul...

Ooooh that is him yes, my gosh he was a hottie!!!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks for that :D

I noticed some cliché 'fitties' and some more quirkier types both on the stalls and wandering around but wasn't really paying enough attention to remember anyone in particular. well. there's one guy on here i think is nice but he quite likes a couple of the cosplayers i think heh nvm.

Hmmm, wasn't really paying attention, but the gang of assorted doctors that were sat near us on the floor (me being girl with walking stick and bright blue tights) opposite the doctor who daleks and props were fairly cute.

Was also impressed someone was cosplaying as the 7th doctor as he's my fave :D

Hmmm, wasn't really paying attention, but the gang of assorted doctors that were sat near us on the floor (me being girl with walking stick and bright blue tights) opposite the doctor who daleks and props were fairly cute.

Was also impressed someone was cosplaying as the 7th doctor as he's my fave :(

I think that was timelordfromhell and friends, that's a link if you want to check it out and see.

Spiderman is lovely..the man inside the costume I mean lol.

He is from up our way :), lovely.

His costumes are always amazing.

BTW..Robert (I have to assume thats your name..lol) you should cosplay the ninth doctor.

Edited by touchthesky