fit lads this weekend?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd.... quite like to see what Spidey looks like under his mask <.<;

As the guys only seem to notice the girls in skimpy costumes, I'm only mentioning the men in skin-tight costumes... :D

Spiderman & Batman XD; Now if they only de-masked...

The Jack Sparrow who was prancing around... I didn't get too good a look, because he was, well, prancing around, he seemed good looking though XD; Plus, he was prancing.

I went on the sunday and it seems to me, that any hot guys that were there, certainly weren't buying 'early bird' tickets!!! I was in there at 10ish and it wasn't until 12/1pm that I started seeing some good looking guys. There was one guy who was really really tall (I'm 5'2") and he had a beige coloured slouchy beanie hat on... he was a bit of an alright lol.

One of the stall vendors was rather fab looking too - uber gothy long haired eyeliner wearer on a gothic stall. Phwoar. Bit old for me though, perhaps.

Sadly, I was too chicken to get any photos of the hot guys but I can definitely say the selection improved towards the later end of the day!! lol.

There were a few lookers certainly.. But I'm not one for taking sly pictures of guys to like lust after later or whatever though lol.

I think I even have a couple of them on facebook. One at least I know I do.

Tsk for my social retardation. Not that I'm particularly a looker myself mind so maybe that lack of ability to approach folk is a good thing lol.

It would help if half you people figured out actually talking to women means they may actually like you rather than sitting there staring or offerign "Free Hugs(chirst that is perhaps the single most disturbing and perverted thing ever done).

There was some very scary people there

Heya all, was Dr. Horrible on Saturday. Add me on facebook... alex aylen :D

Ah bless ya, like I said in my earlier post you looked pretty cute as Dr H but from what I saw a fair few years younger than I, oh to be 10 years younger again!!!!! :D

Great costumes by the way at least they were unique!!!! :D