Big Thank You to the Crew

As always all the crew were helpful and extremely friendly.

Personally I want to say a huge thankyou to Katie who looked after my daughter in th photo shoot queue for Peter Facinelli on Saturday morning. She was getting very nervous and upset and relaxed completely when you took care of her Katie so many thanks.

It also helped that he gave her a kiss after the photo, I will never hear the end of that now !!

;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my very first con.

I really do apprectate how helpfull the crew were, especially the girl at the Vic Mignogna stand who talked to me more about the new Fullmetal Series after my time with Vic was up.

Only regret I had is not having more money!

Oh very big thank you especialy to Wendy who helped me sort out all the tickets mix up I had:)

Also big thanks to all the people dressed as storm troopers they really keep people entertained and were great about getting pics taken with:)

My frie4nds told me ther was one who would stand still for ages just to try scare people when they thought it was a staue.

A great crew!! Very helpful and nice!

Does anyone know who this guy from the crew during the Phelps twins photo shoot was? I began a conversation with him and I had to leave but I really wish I could finish it some day! So any clue? :smile:

Thankyou to the Crew and SM, great show :thumbup: , though I will avoid asking you to do a seating plan for my friends wedding. :lol:

Overall I found the crew to be excellent, especially the Twins. :wub: A big thankyou to the lovely pit boss on Sunday (cant remember her name, but she wore glasses) who sorted out my incorrectly signed Scott pic for me. :thumbup::thumbup:

I distracted Scott by asking too many questions, mainly about Porthos Archers faithful companion who changed from male to female back to male throughout the series and the mantra never work with animals or children.

oh, and I wanted to say the girl manning the table where we paid for Eve Myles autographs was lovely, and the woman looking after the queue and giving out VTs - you were really helpful, I hope I didn't annoy you with the amount of questions I was asking!

I agree!

We went on the Sunday. First con, and I thought everyone was extremely helpful and friendly

I want to say a really big thankyou to everyone in the cosplay area. My youngest dressed as Cloud, and on the journey over in the morning, had decided he was going to stay dressed for an hour, but from walking in the doors, he was made to feel so welcome, he even asked if he could do the masquerade.

The reason I am most grateful is cos the Twilight talk began at 3:10 and the masquerade at 3pm.

They so kindly put him on first so the four of us could sprint accross the hall to the talk.

I am so grateful! He had an amazing experience!

Also, whoever the lady crew in the hat was with Peter Facinelli for the autos. I wanted him to sign my drawing, but was incredibly nervous as I had never done anything like that before and have only been drawing again for about 10months after a 20+ year break.

She was amazing! Stopped Peter and explained about the drawing, and he took his time with it, and even (without me asking), only wrote on the blank section of paper!

So thank you!!!! Whoever you are!

• Showmasters Admin

That would be Kelly AKA Pooks :YAHOO:

Unless she was away and then it MAY have been Roxy as she was looking after Eve next to him, so may have been covering Kelly. The only reason I say that is because I really don't remember Kelly wearing a hat on Sunday, but I know Roxy was.

As usual, the staff were impeccable in their competence. It says something that with Showmasters that I do not get unduly concerned when things do not go to plan. It will be sorted out.

You can't buy that sort of confidence.

That would be Kelly AKA Pooks :(

Unless she was away and then it MAY have been Roxy as she was looking after Eve next to him, so may have been covering Kelly. The only reason I say that is because I really don't remember Kelly wearing a hat on Sunday, but I know Roxy was.

Pooks was wearing a hat on Sunday!

That would be Kelly AKA Pooks :P

Yep that was me - it was the famous pin stripe hat.

Dragonsanddaffodils; it was a pleasure - the drawing was amazing - and I glad you got the chance to show it to Peter:) Makes me feel all fuzzy xx

That would be Kelly AKA Pooks :D

Yep that was me - it was the famous pin stripe hat.

Dragonsanddaffodils; it was a pleasure - the drawing was amazing - and I glad you got the chance to show it to Peter:) Makes me feel all fuzzy xx

YAY! Pooks!!!!! :dance::P

I am so glad you read this.

It was so much easier for me you explaining to him! I was so nervous in the first place. Never done anything like that before and it was my first con too! So, thank you again!!!

It is now pride of place in my portfolio, and uploaded it onto my website last night!

(Didnt realise how much Twilight art there was until I saw it all together! - will just have to get drawing some other people!)

I just really regret now that I didnt have time to draw Michael Shanks cos I am a huge stargate fan, but at least I got to meet him! :P

thank you again!!! :o

Hi Im looking to thank a certain crew member from this years lfcc. He was crewing with Jacob Kogan autographs on Saturday (i think) and im photo area B on Sunday. I told him sunday i would give him my email address but couldnt get to him when i was leaving as he was still behind the photo shoot wall! Would love to get in contact with him. My facebook is www.facebook.com/baby.catt. Thank you xx