Who was your favourite guest at LFCC 2009?

Michael Shanks was the big reason I was there but when I m,et him I sort of got my autograph and ran away sort of regret that and at photo shoot didnt even get chance to say thanks but I understand why his was really late in the day and they were trying to get evry ones done to get printed but was dissapointed. I had 2 photo shoots one after the other and had queued and had both done in 10 minutes.

Paul McGann was amazing I could actualy talk to him:)

He asked wht my name ment and ofcourse I asked What does Paul mean? When he said small I burst out laughing. He said it suit him cause he is the smallest in his family even his siter is taller:)

Great weekend:)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta be eve myles,my 5yr old son has met her twice whilst they were filming last year.as soon as she spotted him she got excited that her no1 fan had come and told him that the picture he drew her was in her house.she told him he was now officially a torchwood member and he had to help her fight aliens lol.cannot stop telling people how lovely she is and alex has a huge smile on his face and is chuffed she remembered him.

I was there on Sat & met Edward, Justin & Alex & they were all nice!

Justin is amazing thou... love him love him love him, he was funny & wrote me a v nice autograph message & wrote a funny one for a friend..

Hope to meet him & Alex again AND yes Alex gives verrryyyy nice hugs, I got my photo shoot photo signed & he said it was an awesome photo! Yay. How happy was I? Lol

Everyone I met was good, Chloe Annett, Anna :wub: Alex, Peter, Bruce, Keeley :D Eve :D Scott :thumbup: oh and finally Michael Ironside was very funny I gave him the terminator pic to sign, he looked at it and said isnt he a smart, good looking fella, I said maybe but he did get blown up in the Sub. he replied, ahh but hes a good swimmer, he be back. well it was funny at the time.

Keeley Hawes was the best guest that I met at the weekend (and possibly ever) followed by Eve Myles and Michael Ironside who I have to say was a surprisingly sweet and lovely guy (I don't know why it was so surprising, I don't know what I was expecting him to be like)!!!

I hope Keeley comes back to another event soon!

It has to be the two guests I met, Michael Ironside and Jewel Staite, both were very chatty and Jewel even said she loved my shirt!! (with Blue Sun logo). Both seemed like they were enjoying every minute of it.

Thanks to the crew as well, you're always very helpful.

Top of the list was the Phelps twins because they were so gracious and over whelmed by the numbers waiting to see them!

Second was Scott Bakula, who was a total gentleman and I was so glad I got to meet him.

Third was a tie between Sendhils beard and Sendhil! :smile:

Edited by JaneDoe

i thought all the guests were particually good this year, esp chris sarandon and mark ryan who were both very egar and happy to chat about their experiances. all guests i meet seemed happy to have a laugh with me which all adds to the experience and makes the whole trip worth it

I only met Keeley Hawes this time, as I couldn't stay for long.

She was lovely, wasn't she! She was really chilled out, she seemed genuinely please to be there, and quite touched that people wanted to meet her! We chatted for a few minutes about Ashes to Ashes - she told me how they'd had a meeting a few days ago to find out the storylines for the next series, and when filming starts and stuff... Very friendly and easy to talk to! She laughed at what Philip Glenister had written on my pic as well lol, and said that she reckoned they should do a convention like this together next time! (How cool would that photo shoot be?!) And she even said it was lovely to have met me as I left! What a legend! Fantastic day :YAHOO:

the mighty vic mignogna was my favourite, met him both days and also did the kamehameha for him at his panel, lol i felt sad though that his awesomeness made spike spencer (an equally awesome guest and ultra friendly) look lonely as everyone had queued up to meet vic and he had no queue but all in all great guests, my fav non anime guest was dannyu trejo the guy is my **** hero, i absolutely love him so much, we had a chat and i informed him that one day he'll be actin one of my films and he said "i look forward to it man, that'll be great",. edward furlong was awesome too however he attire wasnt that great on saturday and i couldnt work out if the rip held together with safety pins on his t-shirt was a new fashion or wheter he really had no other t-shirts so dude if your reading this (and you probably wont) please take my £15 and buy yourself a nice new t-shirt