Peter Facinelli update

• Showmasters Admin

Peter is now in London and will be at LFCC all day today.

For anyone who has a Sat photo ticket we have arranged a second photo shoot at 9.30 am as well as the 12.20 shoot.

You can use either the Sat or Sun ticket in either photo shoot.

Those with Sat photo tickets can also use them to gain free entry today so they can get into the photo shoots. Simply show your ticket on the door (but DO hold on to it as you will need it for the shoot!).

This should have been sorted yesterday and told to us then. We were told nothing about being able to gain free entry today and having an earlier photoshoot. If we had known this yesterday we would not have got a refund and would have stayed for today, as the later photoshoot would have been no good considering it took 4hrs for us to get our Alex photos back yesterday.

In fact we were sent all over the place to get a refund going to the organisers both as directed, then told to go away and come back later, then told to go and queue the other side at the credit card payments, then they told us to go back around to the organisers booth!!

Only for the fact that most of the other guest I met were extremely nice I would have been very disappointed at lfcc this year, but alex, justin and sean partially make up for this!

Peter is now in London and will be at LFCC all day today.

For anyone who has a Sat photo ticket we have arranged a second photo shoot at 9.30 am as well as the 12.20 shoot.

You can use either the Sat or Sun ticket in either photo shoot.

Those with Sat photo tickets can also use them to gain free entry today so they can get into the photo shoots. Simply show your ticket on the door (but DO hold on to it as you will need it for the shoot!).

Am so gutted...... Why did this only get announced at 8:03am this morning?? didnt anyone think of telling people at LFCC this yesterday as well as the free entry?? I had to get a refund as i was going home today an couldnt stay for the later photoshoot! the 9:30am one would have suited me fine. Even tho I had to wait for 4 hours yesterday for my photo with alex.

Its nice for you guys to offer us free entry so we could get our photo BUT....

We were told to get a refund if we were not coming on Sunday which i did :YAHOO: . Then on here it says we should have held onto our tickets for free enty and to get an early photo shoot????

telling us the next morning is a joke by then the people for saturday would have gone home if we were told this on saturday then we would have been able to fine somewhere to stay and waited till sunday and get our photos but telling is the next day WHF? :D

Rant over

This was my first LFCC and was gutted that peter was not there but i understand why he was not there and made the most out of our day, we all know peter loves his fans and would not miss anything if he can help it :D . Alex, Justin and Josh really made my day.

What is sad is this late announcement of this offer THE NEXT DAY, if we only could have been told yesterday i would have gone to a travel inn over night and got my photo done. my only suggestion is that should a guest be in the same situation and this offer is gonna be given to us again that we are told on THE DAY not the next day. I love showmasters :wub: but please try to tell us on the day next time please cos for some of us it was a long drive down and back again there was no chance of coming back down even if we saw this when you first posted it.

I would like to say that my daughter did not have the same problems that others had here. Before we left LFCC yesterday she had been told about the free entry today and that they were trying to sort out an extra shoot (Though we didn't know what time that would be until this morning)

Granted it was a pain having to pay out to travel into London again and I couldn't afford to go with her but from the texts I have been receiving all day it appears to have been a great success. She was lucky to get into the first photo shoot with Peter this morning and got a VT for an autograph as well.

Even if they had told us that they were trying to sort out another photo shoot i still dont think that would be good enough for us. it needed to be the morning. If we had turned up sunday morning and the extra photoshoot wasnt until say 2 or 3 oclock we wouldnt have been able to stay as it took us 6 hrs to get to london on friday!

I know showmasters tried there best but an awful lot of us went home disappointed on sat!

There were signs on the main door though stating that his photoshoot for Saturday would now be done on the Sunday..... not sure about the exact wording though as it didn't affect me.

Ye we saw those signs, but assumed his original time on sunday would just be extended and we would not have been able to make this time. No one say anything about having it at a different time so he would have 2 shoots, it just said they would be valid at his shoot on sunday. lol

ah well will just have to hope he comes to another event soon! lol

It does seem not everyone at SM was aware of what was happening regarding Peter and Sunday.

We were told about keeping our photoshoot tickets for free entry Sunday around 9.30am on Saturday. We were worried we'd heard wrong so went and double checked a couple of hours later for confirmation.

It's a real shame the message didn't get through to everyone, as I think SM were trying their best to make good an unfortunate circumstance.

It does seem not everyone at SM was aware of what was happening regarding Peter and Sunday.

We were told about keeping our photoshoot tickets for free entry Sunday around 9.30am on Saturday. We were worried we'd heard wrong so went and double checked a couple of hours later for confirmation.

It's a real shame the message didn't get through to everyone, as I think SM were trying their best to make good an unfortunate circumstance.

yeah i totally understand its nobodys fault just gutted i did not hear about it till it was too late.

But i still had a good day so thanks SM :D

a lot of dissapointed people for the photoshoot...i had to get a refund on mine as was working today..........

i know one way to solve this.....

bring him back..and tel him to put his passport in his pocket...lol

:D:D:D

a lot of dissapointed people for the photoshoot...i had to get a refund on mine as was working today..........

:D:D:D

I was there and was told the photo shoot was sold out!

:gorgeous::YAHOO::dance:

I was there and was told the photo shoot was sold out!

It was sold out!

A vast majority (if not all.. unless some were bought Saturday? I'm not sure which it was) of the tickets were sold from the online shop prior to the event.

Either way... there were none for us to sell on Sunday morning, which did make for a lot of disappointed fans.

Edited by Schmooz

I knew on saturday dinnertime that Peter was turning up on sunday....

one of my friends that was already at the event let me know, so she must have known some how....

also the posters around earls court did say he will be doing it on sunday, aswell as him tweeting (twitter.com @peterfacinelli) that he would be down on sunday, and hopes that his fans wowuld be able to stay...

i went purely on the sunday for him and the twilight talk...

i just feel bad for the people that could only stay saturday hoping to meet him..

You know, if you want to learn these things the fastest way is to ask. I was told that the photo tickets would be honoured Sunday (even though I had to pay train fare to go up again!) and asked Saturday Afternoon before I left if I could book some tickets for earlybird the next morning. They said no but that since I had a Peter Photoshoot Saturday ticket that I'd get in free Sunday. :) All was well! It just helps to ask around at the info desks or look for Too Tall!