!FAO PEOPLE WANTING TO MEET PETER!

He wasnt there today as left his passport at home and was on his way as I left about 3 and was due to arrive about 6 ish I think

My reason for this thread. If your going tomorrow, get ther VERY VERY VERY early.I was there about 9:30 and already had to queue for about 20mins to get in and god knows how many people were already inside at that point all hoping to see Peter

As they couldnt all the normal amount of people going tomorrow will be PLUS all the peter people from today

It was RAMMED at general opening time so just a bif of advise

"peterfacinelli - Dear UK fans. If u have a ticket to come see me Saturday they will honor it for Sunday. Any problems talk to John Alcantar. Be there soon.

4 minutes ago from Tweetie "

Edited by Edward

"peterfacinelli - Dear UK fans. If u have a ticket to come see me Saturday they will honor it for Sunday. Any problems talk to John Alcantar. Be there soon.

4 minutes ago from Tweetie "

Its obvious the guy is gutted so lets hope the fans give him bit slack as he will be jetlagged and mega busy

:thumbup:

nice of him to post as soon as he know though isnt it

i'm so glad im my tickets are for tomorrow. but doesnt that mean the signing is going to be quite limited if he has to do more photoshoots? coz i really want his, i guessin its going to be quite crowded then?