Post your photos

Photos on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2861...mp;l=0961451654 :(

If anybody recognises themselves, feel free to tag & be tagged! :D

Still need to scan in my photoshoots & autograph shots. ^_^

i saw myself too on your facebook pics, i have sent a friends request too. could you send on the tusken raider pics to me?

here is my email address tubbytusken@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool T-shirt, Rob!! Anna Walton looks great, good facial-bones there! What's Trejo signing?

cheers nicky!

i wasn't gonna meet Anna, but when i saw how fit she looked i couldn't resist.

i met Danny 3 times over the weekend, that time was a signature on a Con-Air mini poster i have, other sig's were on Halloween & Machete mini posters ... i will put up some more photos laters of the things i got signed.

Hey I remember you ! Yes it was a great instant ! And you ?

I would be in other Twilight events and also in next London Film and Comic Con ! :(

I'm not into Twilight but will definitely be at the next LFCC. I will be in UK during the Twilight prom week-end though, I will be in Blackpool for another event. Where are the Twilight events organized during that week-end in september? You won't go to Collectormania London in november?

Otherwise, I had a lot of fun, much more than expected. I met 10 guests and most of them were really friendly. I also made new friends :(

these pics are so awesome, i'm a bit jealous of you guys!

for those who met the harry potter actors, like josh herdman and angelica mandy, did they say they would be back for deathly hallows??

Angelica mentionned that she couldn't wait to see everybody again soon during the talk so I assumed she would be in Deathly Hallows.

Several people were getting kisses from Alex. A bunch of them were during the professional photos and I know because I saw them being picked up by people. Had I not seen them I'd not have asked. I was not aware his wife was there until he said so and when he said so I didn't argue, just pouted. He then turned to ask if it was ok and she said she DID NOT CARE. He is an ACTOR. If she can't cope with him kissing a girl (This kiss lasted for the duration it took for a photo to be taken, our lips locked in that position then didn't move till it was time to pull apart.) then she shouldn't be married to an actor.

He is an actor and yes he kisse other women on set. He plays an character.

KIsing people outside set, that doesn't seem fair to me.

Dude, she's his wife....I think she knows him better than that. It's not like he snogged anyone or will see them again.

I'm not into Twilight but will definitely be at the next LFCC. I will be in UK during the Twilight prom week-end though, I will be in Blackpool for another event. Where are the Twilight events organized during that week-end in september? You won't go to Collectormania London in november?

Otherwise, I had a lot of fun, much more than expected. I met 10 guests and most of them were really friendly. I also made new friends :D

Heres the info about the Twilight proms

Twilight Proms

Twilight Proms is a brand new style of weekend event for fans of the Twilight saga! This event will be held from Friday 18th - Sunday 20th of September 2009 and will be split into two venues! That's right, our Twilight guests are going on the road! Friday night and Saturday the guests will be at the London venue, while Saturday night and Sunday they will be joining the fans in Birmingham. There will be activities each day from the usual guest talks and autograph sessions to late night parties - for more information on these, check out our events section. This event will take place in The Hilton Metropole Hotels in both London & Birmingham - and you will receive a special room exclusive for each night you book!

Its the Massive Events website

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/twiproms/

this is the link to the forum

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=166

these pics are so awesome, i'm a bit jealous of you guys!

for those who met the harry potter actors, like josh herdman and angelica mandy, did they say they would be back for deathly hallows??

Angelica mentionned that she couldn't wait to see everybody again soon during the talk so I assumed she would be in Deathly Hallows.

I had a chat with her while getting her auto and she said she would be in Deathly Hallows.

Dude, she's his wife....I think she knows him better than that. It's not like he snogged anyone or will see them again.

Basically! Seriously if she'd said it wasn't ok I would have dropped the matter completely, but he'd already been smooching other girls! I saw the bloody pictures. If I hadn't seen those pictures I would never have been so forward. His wife said it was fine. It was a great kiss, don't get me wrong, but I know the guy isn't actually into me and he was just acting with me.

cheers nicky!

i wasn't gonna meet Anna, but when i saw how fit she looked i couldn't resist.

i met Danny 3 times over the weekend, that time was a signature on a Con-Air mini poster i have, other sig's were on Halloween & Machete mini posters ... i will put up some more photos laters of the things i got signed.

Stobbs, I'm trying to send you a private message but for some reason can't. Please could you contact me? You took a couple of photos of me on Sunday.

I bet this his most enjoyable signing of the weekend I hope he gave you your money back for the pleasure(s)!!

Haha, thanks! Actually, no money changed hands. It was all done "for a laugh".

Stobbs, I'm trying to send you a private message but for some reason can't. Please could you contact me? You took a couple of photos of me on Sunday.

hi Aviva, yeah the private message's dont work on here, i will be sending over the photos to you once i get home tonight was planning on doing it yesterday but just never got the time.

EDIT ~ email has been sent :blush:

Edited by stobbs

Hey I remember you ! Yes it was a great instant ! And you ?

I would be in other Twilight events and also in next London Film and Comic Con ! :blush:

Otherwise, I had a lot of fun, much more than expected. I met 10 guests and most of them were really friendly. I also made new friends :D

In september, I'm going at Twilight Prom at London. I think at Collectormania London too. I don't know...

Here are mine:

Carbug

carbug.JPG

Sendhil Ramamurthy

meandsendhilramamurphy.JPG

Chloe Annett 1

meandchloeannett1.JPG

Chloe Annett 2

meandchloeannett2.JPG

Danny John Jules

meanddannyjohnjules.JPG

Alexandra Moen

meandalexandramoen.JPG

Keeley Hawes

keeleyhawesatlfacc.JPG

Bernard Horsfall

meandbernardhorsfall.JPG

Philip Madoc

meandphilipmadoc.JPG

Janet Ellis

meandjanetellis.JPG

Nina Young

meandninayoung.JPG

Jimmy Jean-Louis

meandjimmyjeanlouis.JPG

Eve Myles

evemylesphotoshoot0001.JPG

Jewel Staite

jewelstaitephotoshoot0001.JPG

Jake Lloyd

meandjakelloyd.JPG

Thomas Sangster

meandthomassangster.JPG

Michael Ironside

meandmichaelironside.JPG

Hugh Quarshie

meandhughquarshie.JPG

Velile Tshabalala

meandvalile.JPG

Edward Furlong

meandedwardfurlong.JPG

Danny Trejo

meanddannytrejo.JPG

Frazer Hines

meandfrazerhines.JPG

Paul McGann

meandpaulmcgann.JPG

Edited by mpharris

In september, I'm going at Twilight Prom at London. I think at Collectormania London too. I don't know...

I'll see you in London in november then :D

Have fun at the Twilight prom!

PS : you're not using your myspace anymore, are you?

Josh will be in the 2nd Half of the Deathly Hallows, but not so much the first.

did he confirm this to you? did you get to talk to him? what else did he say about deathly hallows? sorry for all the questions (still jealous you got to meet him, so cool!). :)