Post your photos

but the guy playing crabbe didn't go to jail, he just got community service. plus crabbe's got a huge scene in the last movie, so i dunno. maybe it's changed since his sentence a couple of days ago? more focus on blaise? thanks for that. :)

I didnt say he went to jail, it was more about them not wanting him to come back i think.

that guy who played crabbe is an idiot fancy getting yourself into that much trouble right before shooting the final movie, even if he is technically able Warner bros might not want him back as he is not a good role model.

What she said :D

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

london2.jpg

pics of me and chantelle around the con :) had a really good time, our first con :)

Would you happen to have a larger picture of this? my friend is n the back :WINCE:

Edited by DudeFromNorway

It's so fun looking through everyones photos!!

And my favorite:

*picture with peter*

What do you think? :YAHOO:

OMG! i totally love this! ^_^

Same, its a gorgeous photo of both of you - absolutely lovely.

I don't really have many photos, cause I was there alone and with a crappy phone camera~ And all the photos I have, other people have them too, but in better quality...

My only proper photo of the day ^^;

mshanks.jpg

I was so preoccupied with the fact that I was there with him, I didn't really pose, and my face looks weird :dance:

But! I also wanted to share this, Daniel Jackson & Jack O'Neill plushes!!

raincon043b.jpg

This lady's friend made them xD; She was behind me in the Michael Shanks photoshoot, so I didn't get to see his reaction to them :wub:

If anyone was after her (or are her), please tell me how he reacted!!! XD;

I was the one with the plush dolls - Michael didn't get a chance to react, as the photoshoot was so quick. I did get his autograph later & he seemed impressed, although the pen he was trying to use to sign them didn't work properly. He would be happy to sign a set for auction for his charity, so hopefully something like that will happen.

Edited by rockluvva

I have a bunch but this one is my favourite of all! ^.^

P7190077.jpg

london2.jpg

pics of me and chantelle around the con :) had a really good time, our first con :)

Would you happen to have a larger picture of this? my friend is n the back :dance:

If you email me @ rinoaterciel[at]googlemail[dot]com I'll send you a full size copy. :)

london2.jpg

Would you happen to have a larger picture of this? my friend is n the back :YAHOO:

Oh that's better, helps to actually add the right picture :dance:

It's took me a while to get them on here due to me not being on my computer for a while but here is my selection

2008_09220058.jpg

2008_09220051.jpg

2008_09220059.jpg

2008_09220038.jpg

2008_09220035.jpg

2008_09220023.jpg

2008_09220065.jpg

2008_09220075.jpg

2008_09220076.jpg

2008_09220077.jpg

And some more :D sorry their a little big :D

2008_09220078.jpg

mss00530-1.jpg

mss00520.jpg

mss00510-1.jpg

mss00500.jpg

mss00490.jpg

2008_09220061.jpg

I'm not sure who the two people are from the last photo i kept seeing them around but they were quite cute lol

Cool pics everyone!

I took 3 pictures over the entire weekend, two very fuzzy ones of my friends which I deleted, and one announcing the Brompton Cemetary Open Day (got a real kick out of that one, thought it was hilarious)

A friend of mine took more pics, but haven't got them yet. She's on here too, as BorgTeddy (because yes, she's the owner of BorgTeddy, a borgified teddy bear). Need to scan my sigs too, but as I got about 50, might take a while :-s

My personal favourite photo moment was standing in the queue for Paul McGann and the group in front of us wanting a picture with Spiderman. The only guy in the group went first, and put his hand around Spidey's waist. But, being a very trim guy, he hardly has a waist, and immediately said " Would you mind taking your hand off my butt?"

We laughed a lot, and commented that we (all girls) wouldn't mind putting OUR hands there! :smile:

Hopefully, someone will post the picture in question, as I thought Spidey was really COOL!

i sooo wish i had of gotten a tom sangster autograph. i doubt he'll be at collectormania london either :smile:

He was so sweet :)

Way to get me down ;)

sorrrrry :)

if it makes you feel better he didn't talk very much :/

i just think he is sweeet because he looks so young and is MY age :(

CIMG1115.jpg

Does anyone know who the Harley Quinn was on sunday? I got her to pose with my copy of 'mad love' but never asked for her name.

Also if anyone spotted me, hello! lol

The Sunday Harley is my sister, She doesnt have an account here, but I can give you her facebook address if you like.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...