Post your photos

these pics are so awesome, i'm a bit jealous of you guys!

for those who met the harry potter actors, like josh herdman and angelica mandy, did they say they would be back for deathly hallows??

Angelica mentionned that she couldn't wait to see everybody again soon during the talk so I assumed she would be in Deathly Hallows.

Several people were getting kisses from Alex. A bunch of them were during the professional photos and I know because I saw them being picked up by people. Had I not seen them I'd not have asked. I was not aware his wife was there until he said so and when he said so I didn't argue, just pouted. He then turned to ask if it was ok and she said she DID NOT CARE. He is an ACTOR. If she can't cope with him kissing a girl (This kiss lasted for the duration it took for a photo to be taken, our lips locked in that position then didn't move till it was time to pull apart.) then she shouldn't be married to an actor.

He is an actor and yes he kisse other women on set. He plays an character.

KIsing people outside set, that doesn't seem fair to me.

For what it's worth, I was thinking this when I read the story behind it though didn't point as thought it'd only start something...I do however agree with you completely - an actor or not, he's a married man and even asking for a kiss on the lips I find really distateful/disrespectful

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok whilst I admit I would be far too cowardly these days to ask for kisses, I certainly have done in my youth so I think it's fair to say cut the girl some slack it's happened, Alex did it, was happy to do it and his wife said ok so is it really necessary to keep harping on about it, I don't think it's such a big deal.

Well done you, it's a great photo and I have a similar one with Nathan Fillion so yay us ha ha ha :YAHOO:

Alexandra Moen

meandalexandramoen.JPG

I have to confess I'm not really sure who Alexandra Moen is, but I've spotted myself in the background of this pic...I'm the girl with a black top and glasses who appears to be growing out of the back of Hattie Hayridge's head (lol) on the right-hand side of the picture. I was wearing a tiara but it's not visible here unfortunately.

Haven't uploaded my own pics yet but didn't get all that many anyway so you're not missing much :blush:

Ok whilst I admit I would be far too cowardly these days to ask for kisses, I certainly have done in my youth so I think it's fair to say cut the girl some slack it's happened, Alex did it, was happy to do it and his wife said ok so is it really necessary to keep harping on about it, I don't think it's such a big deal.

Well done you, it's a great photo and I have a similar one with Nathan Fillion so yay us ha ha ha :D

Thanks.

Honestly at the time I asked for the kiss I had no idea he was a married man! I would never have posed the question had I known that. I also would not have posed the question had I not seen pictures of him kissing other girls at the con! He didn't mind, his wife didn't mind and really you can keep slamming me all you want but it won't actually turn back time and undo the kiss, will it?

Also, I stumbled across this: http://www.myspace.com/team-paul Is it me or is he kissing her on one of those pictures? :blush:

Edited by pegasusmarsters

Well done you, it's a great photo and I have a similar one with Nathan Fillion so yay us ha ha ha ;)

Nice one! Thank you!

Jeeez! it isn't even like he did it behind his wifes back! she said it was okay!

Give her a Flipping break!

Well done you, it's a great photo and I have a similar one with Nathan Fillion so yay us ha ha ha ;)

Thanks.

Honestly at the time I asked for the kiss I had no idea he was a married man! I would never have posed the question had I known that. I also would not have posed the question had I not seen pictures of him kissing other girls at the con! He didn't mind, his wife didn't mind and really you can keep slamming me all you want but it won't actually turn back time and undo the kiss, will it?

Hey! I havent even got a pic of me with my all time hero Michael Shanks cos I am so spineless when it comes to photos of myself, thankfully, hubby paid for me to have an autograph from him and practically pushed me up there, so I have one now!. I am hoping I am braver at the next con, and actually either book for some photo shoots, or ask for a pic when I have their autograph, but hey, that is me! There are no photos of me around the house for the same reason.

You look like you had a fantastic day, and I honestly wish I was able to enjoy myself so fully at the con and not worry about anything to hinder that!

I'm glad you had fun!

but to anybody who was upset by the kiss, :huh: just have to say

Nobody forced him to do it!

He wasn't taking advantage of anyone!

His wife won't divorce him over it!

It was completely harmless and getting into the spirit of things.

Honestly, this is so silly!

Nobody is irrate about it. Myself and 1 other poster (as far as I'm aware) posted our opinion....just as the rest of you had posted yours - both are just as valid, so there is no need for the 'calm down' type comments.

Honestly at the time I asked for the kiss I had no idea he was a married man! I would never have posed the question had I known that.

Thats all I had a 'problem' with, so as you didn't know, fair enough :) I have no problem with *you* personally, I just find someone asking a *married* person for a kiss on the *lips* really disrespectful whether the recipient accepts or not. But either way, as you had no idea he was married, I take my comment on you back :)

Edited by User16

Thats all I had a 'problem' with, so as you didn't know, fair enough :) I have no problem with *you* personally, I just find someone asking a *married* person for a kiss on the *lips* really disrespectful whether the recipient accepts or not. But either way, as you had no idea he was married, I take my comment on you back :)

Thank you. At the time I asked I really was utterly clueless to the fact he was married. God I would never have asked had I known! I'm not a complete hussy, I don't throw myself at married men!

Thank you. At the time I asked I really was utterly clueless to the fact he was married. God I would never have asked had I known! I'm not a complete hussy, I don't throw myself at married men!

Lol it's okay, you don't have to justify yourself any more :) I believe you ;). I'm glad we both agree - as I said, thats all I had a 'problem' with

Lol it's okay, you don't have to justify yourself any more :) I believe you ;). I'm glad we both agree - as I said, thats all I had a 'problem' with

Awesomesauce, glad that all is well between us now. :)

for those who met the harry potter actors, like josh herdman and angelica mandy, did they say they would be back for deathly hallows??

Josh will be in the 2nd Half of the Deathly Hallows, but not so much the first.

did he confirm this to you? did you get to talk to him? what else did he say about deathly hallows? sorry for all the questions (still jealous you got to meet him, so cool!). :)

I was his guest assistant for the day :D He didnt say much about the Deathly Hallows, as i guess he cant say too many spoilers, but he did definately say that he is in the 2nd part, and barely in the 1st part. He also said that now the guy who plays Crabbe is most likely not gonna be back for the films, they are gonna try and concentrate on Zabini instead of Crabbe.

Thats about all i got out of him lol

did he confirm this to you? did you get to talk to him? what else did he say about deathly hallows? sorry for all the questions (still jealous you got to meet him, so cool!). :)

I was his guest assistant for the day :D He didnt say much about the Deathly Hallows, as i guess he cant say too many spoilers, but he did definately say that he is in the 2nd part, and barely in the 1st part. He also said that now the guy who plays Crabbe is most likely not gonna be back for the films, they are gonna try and concentrate on Zabini instead of Crabbe.

but the guy playing crabbe didn't go to jail, he just got community service. plus crabbe's got a huge scene in the last movie, so i dunno. maybe it's changed since his sentence a couple of days ago? more focus on blaise? thanks for that. :)

I was his guest assistant for the day :thumbup: He didnt say much about the Deathly Hallows, as i guess he cant say too many spoilers, but he did definately say that he is in the 2nd part, and barely in the 1st part. He also said that now the guy who plays Crabbe is most likely not gonna be back for the films, they are gonna try and concentrate on Zabini instead of Crabbe.

but the guy playing crabbe didn't go to jail, he just got community service. plus crabbe's got a huge scene in the last movie, so i dunno. maybe it's changed since his sentence a couple of days ago? more focus on blaise? thanks for that. :)

that guy who played crabbe is an idiot fancy getting yourself into that much trouble right before shooting the final movie, even if he is technically able Warner bros might not want him back as he is not a good role model.

anyway I wish i had gotten Josh's autograph, i debated all day then decided not because i though i wouldn't have enough money for sunday otherwise but then i didn't spend as much on sunday as i thought so i could have :headscratch: (sunday me hitting satuday me)

Dellefyne :WAVE:

I remember seeing you - I really liked your bag!! :dance:

Great photos everyone :P

Thanks for the bag :huh: I got it as a birthday present some weeks ago!

Do you have any photo of yourself from the event? Maybe I saw you too!

If anyone has any of themselves taken with the Cyberman I'd appreciate it being put up.

Being on the other side of the mask meant I wasn't able to see much of what was going on around me.