Post your photos

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure the gusets wouldnt mind i askedd tom baker if i could have a pic of the 2 of us looking at each other he could have said no but he didnt i wouldnt have been afended if tom had said no as i respect him if you dont ask you dont get and i always ask if he dont mind i would like to have ne of me kissing toms face but im sure he woulnd like it so i dont ask but i do ask for a kiss when ihave had his autograth every time and he gives me one on the lips but like i ay if he said no then id respect his wishes

I wish I'd asked Edward Furlong for a kiss but not sure if he realised I was a girl or not. I did tell him he was my childhood hero though so that was enough for me was almost in tears as I walked away from him queue and didn't go to see him again as I thought I might get all emotional. Yeah I know I'm sad like that.

these pics are so awesome, i'm a bit jealous of you guys!

for those who met the harry potter actors, like josh herdman and angelica mandy, did they say they would be back for deathly hallows??

Several people were getting kisses from Alex. A bunch of them were during the professional photos and I know because I saw them being picked up by people. Had I not seen them I'd not have asked. I was not aware his wife was there until he said so and when he said so I didn't argue, just pouted. He then turned to ask if it was ok and she said she DID NOT CARE. He is an ACTOR. If she can't cope with him kissing a girl (This kiss lasted for the duration it took for a photo to be taken, our lips locked in that position then didn't move till it was time to pull apart.) then she shouldn't be married to an actor.

I have a bunch but this one is my favourite of all! ^.^

P7190077.jpg

This guy really made the most of it didn't he!

lol all good fun but :thumbup: I wonder what his wife will think :D

Haha his wife was there!!!

I am the amazing photographer that took this pic :D

. Thus my demand of a kiss. Wow it was good though. Soft lips that young man has. ^.^

I second this :D

I don't really have many photos, cause I was there alone and with a crappy phone camera~ And all the photos I have, other people have them too, but in better quality...

My only proper photo of the day ^^;

mshanks.jpg

I was so preoccupied with the fact that I was there with him, I didn't really pose, and my face looks weird :(

But! I also wanted to share this, Daniel Jackson & Jack O'Neill plushes!!

raincon043b.jpg

This lady's friend made them xD; She was behind me in the Michael Shanks photoshoot, so I didn't get to see his reaction to them :(

If anyone was after her (or are her), please tell me how he reacted!!! XD;

Angelica Mandy was in GoF as Fleur's younger sister. Her desk was next to Oliver and James.' I didn't even recognise her at first as she has really changed a lot since that film.

Ahh, the one area I couldnt get near because of the crowds!! No wonder I didnt see her there. I didnt realise there even were guests there until late saturday when I said to a friend how I thought Anna Walton and Mark Ryan were supposed to be there but I hadnt seen either of them, then she pointed them out to me.

I managed to charge my cam fully and was halfway down the M4 and remembered my memory card was still in my comp. :D BUT my wonderful friend, Crippsy, had a spare cam so lent it to me for the day. As soon as he builds his new comp and sends them to me, I shall add mine!

Soon hopefully. I didnt realise until after getting the card that my current/old desktop cant read high capacity cards doh so have to wait until I can either put them on my laptop or the new system comes online. Need to get my own photos online at some point too!