CIMG1104.jpg

CIMG1105.jpg

CIMG1106.jpg

CIMG1110.jpg

CIMG1115.jpg

CIMG1118.jpg

CIMG1123.jpg

CIMG1124.jpg

Does anyone know who the Harley Quinn was on sunday? I got her to pose with my copy of 'mad love' but never asked for her name.

Also if anyone spotted me, hello! lol

how do you add pics? im not too great with coms :wub: any help would be great

You need to open an account at a site like http://www.photobucket.com

Then you upload the photos from your computer there.

When the pictures are uploaded the site shows you several links. Copy the one saying [ IMG ] (without the spaces) here and the photo will show up.

how do you add pics? im not too great with coms :wub: any help would be great

The easiest way is to open a Photobucket account (just Google the name) once you have done this, roughly in the top part of your screen (usually with an advert to the left of it) you see a button that says something like 'upload images' click that and find your photo on your PC once you have got all the ones you want click OK.

Depending on number of photos selected and internet speed your photos will upload to a photobucket account. Just underneath each photo you will see various options (delete, move, edit) and underneath that there are various names with links next to them. You want the link. Highlight everything that is in the window next to right click and select copy.

Go to SM forum and open up a reply to a thread (preferably this one because it’s going to be photo related), right click again and select paste in your response window. Once you have done that, select submit and presto your photo is in the thread.

Everyone looks great and LFCC was awsome.

I saw a few people i noticed from ET or the forum but like others too shy to go say hello :wub:

Well i was there on saturday and her are my pictures. Gotta say i have a crush on Justin Chon lol he is so cute :WINCE:

6532_1202678669418_1302144654_30588.jpg

6532_1202655148830_1302144654_30588.jpg

6532_1202655188831_1302144654_30588.jpg

haha018.jpg

I only have one pic cus my one of Alex Meraz hugging me didn't come out =( hoping that he'll be at ET2 so I can get another.

Here I am with Vic and the Tamaki plush I made for him, he seemed really happy to get it and I got a big bear hug, I squealed like a moron when I was a safe distance away!

5575_122586048372_511528372_2986069_3643614_n.jpg

Jealous of peoples kiss pix with Alex!! I was debating whether to have a second photo yesterday but didnt grrrr lol.

Anywayz, here's mine...

058.jpg

063.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

075.jpg

080.jpg

099-1.jpg

119.jpg

116.jpg

And some more....

114.jpg

115.jpg

Best for last.....<3

117.jpg

118.jpg

112.jpg

xxxx

I really enjoyed myself on Sunday, it was brilliant, great to see the Star Wars people, it made mine and my friends day!

I was, and still am, surprised at the apparent lack of interest for Peter Mayhew, he's such a legend! hehe.

This is my favourite photo of the day, obviously! :angry: (I'm the one on the left haha)

ca0f3d6f6832d7c1e46afdd24903e6af.jpg

OMG jealous lol

Another thing hit me Paul is kissing alice ;) jasper is gonna hunt im down ;)

This vampire is tempted to go to the other side if she can get close to this guy... wolves don't smell as bad as they pretend. ;)

This guy really made the most of it didn't he!

lol all good fun but :angry: I wonder what his wife will think ;)

She was sitting right there!

Im speechless lmao, how did you ask him to do that!? rofl

I saw a picture of him kissing another girl and when myself and a friend went to meet him we asked for photos. I looked at him and said "What, don't I get a kiss? I saw other girls got one?" He's like "Oh on the cheek, sure!" and I shook my head with the insistance "But they got kisses on the lips, come on!" He countered with the argument "But my wife is sitting RIGHT HERE!" I pouted a bit and he looked at her and said "This girl wants a proper kiss, is that ok?" and she just kind of shrugged about it.

At this point I grinned at him and we locked lips whilst my friend captured the moment. I melted into him, he's so gorgeous and warm and just... wow. ^.^

Following this my friend leapt at him and kissed him too, practically throwing him over the table in the process. XD He was a very good sport and we scampered away giggling.

OMG jealous lol

Another thing hit me Paul is kissing alice ;) jasper is gonna hunt im down :P

This vampire is tempted to go to the other side if she can get close to this guy... wolves don't smell as bad as they pretend. ;)

This guy really made the most of it didn't he!

lol all good fun but :angry: I wonder what his wife will think ;)

She was sitting right there!

Im speechless lmao, how did you ask him to do that!? rofl

I saw a picture of him kissing another girl and when myself and a friend went to meet him we asked for photos. I looked at him and said "What, don't I get a kiss? I saw other girls got one?" He's like "Oh on the cheek, sure!" and I shook my head with the insistance "But they got kisses on the lips, come on!" He countered with the argument "But my wife is sitting RIGHT HERE!" I pouted a bit and he looked at her and said "This girl wants a proper kiss, is that ok?" and she just kind of shrugged about it.

At this point I grinned at him and we locked lips whilst my friend captured the moment. I melted into him, he's so gorgeous and warm and just... wow. ^.^

Following this my friend leapt at him and kissed him too, practically throwing him over the table in the process. XD He was a very good sport and we scampered away giggling.

OMG you have some guts lol he is at an event in texas in like 8 days that i am going to maybe i will try this ;) yeah in my dreams totally team kellan over here ;) Cant believe his wife was sat there as well :D

Here are the pics I took (not many)

imagejpg.th.jpg

You can see how nervous I am on this one, it was my first photo op!

dsc00020i.th.jpg

dsc00032e.th.jpg

dsc00035q.th.jpg

I also had the honour of meeting Scott Bakula :angry:

I hope I'm alowed to post the pics of other fans, if not please remove them :)

Aelred

those star trek dressed women were so beautiful

OMG you have some guts lol he is at an event in texas in like 8 days that i am going to maybe i will try this :angry: yeah in my dreams totally team kellan over here ;) Cant believe his wife was sat there as well ;)

If you don't ask, you don't get! ;) I've learned to be very cocky, it's how I get through life. I have confidence to talk to anyone and ask for just about anything haha. Thus my demand of a kiss. Wow it was good though. Soft lips that young man has. ^.^