Peter Facinelli not arriving til Sunday?

Hey guys, I just heard from his official Twitter that he missed his flight from the States and wont be there till tomorrow. I am devestated, but lucky since I am also going to be there on the Sunday. I know in regards to photos for guests who are not turning up they give refunds... But I wonder if they will do any sort of transfer to the Sunday?

Peter was the main reason for me booking, but I have plenty of other people I want to see now, so today wont be a total loss for me. Still feel really gutted though, since now I know hes gonna be supe busy on Sunday :pyth:. Am still wishing fo a miracle lol, not too hopeful though.

Looks like this is true - he has posted that he forgot his passport, so had to get a flight today (Sat) and won't be there til Sunday!!

QUOTE FROM HIS TWITTER PAGE:

"Note to self. Next time don't forget your passport when traveling overseas.

I missed my flight to London. :pyth: Leaving tomorrow. Won't be there till Sun morning. I hope those that were coming on sat can stay to see me"

OMG, what a let down.

First time we've ever bought tickets in advance, and a photoshoot. Up at 6am, and Peter's forgotten his passport. Don't think we'll be able to afford to go to tomorrow now, and he was our main reason for attending.

Presumably there's only one flight per day from the US to London.....?

Presumably there's only one flight per day from the US to London.....?

No, but...

Looking at his twitter account, the first message was posted at around 4am UK time, which would be 8pm Friday LA time. Even if he was home at that point (and not posting from the airport), the chances are that he couldn't have been back at the airport before 9pm, which even with expedited check in would mean he'd have had trouble catching any flight that left before 10pm. (And obviously if his first message was sent from the airport when he found out, you'd have to factor in say another hour to get from the airport to home to pick up his passport, so meaning he couldn't have caught a flight before 11pm.)

Most airports don't have take-offs (or landings) much after midnight, so he probably only had an hour or two window on Friday night to get a replacement flight. It may well be that the airline who he was scheduled to fly with (and who may well have given him a free or nominally-priced transfer to another flight of theirs - since I doubt SM risk buying non-refundable tickets) didn't have a later flight that night, or at least one with any availability. Which would have meant he'd have had to buy another flight on another airline who did have a later flight that night (hugely expensive) or wait until Saturday. Even if he gets a flight at 5am LA time Saturday, that's 3pm London time; add on ten hours flight and he'll be getting into London about 1am Sunday.

Poor Showmasters! We've just got home and they're going through the wringer over this Facinelli mishap.

In fairness, the staff at the enquiry desk were doing a bloody good job under the pressure, and Peter too was doing a great job helping out via his iPhone app. Well done all for the way this has been dealt with.

Pleased to say that Gemma has Alex and Justin in the bag, and I completed my Ashes to Ashes cast with Keeley. We're early birding again tomorrow for Peter, so all being well it'll turn out alright in the end.

will this mishap effect the photoshoots tomorrow? or will there still be a limited number? as more people will want tickets.

me and my sister have already ordered but have to pick up one as they only sent out one and we bought two.. sorry first time worriers but we want to make sure we definately get our pic :)

i assume people are talking about autographs rather than photosessions?

Peter's photoshoot on Sunday was being advertised on a poster I saw today for 12.05pm.

They've said they'll honour Saturday photoshoot tickets on Sunday, so presumably it's going to be extra busy tomorrow.

I hope showmasters bring him back. I can't go tomorrow, had a great day today otherwise :)

I deffo agree with you.

I already missed him at Eternal Twilight when that sold out and now I've missed him here as well :(

They should bring him to Collectormania London in november *hint hint* :D

I'm getting slightly concerned at the conflicting advice that friends in similar situations to us are being told regardng Saturday tickets being used on Sunday.

We spoke to one of the guys in charge (wearing green Hawiian shirt with Pulp Fiction T-shirt beneath) who said we could both come back to the early bird pre paid queue tomorrow and both get in with our photo shoot ticket. We went back later to double check with another woman as we were worried this wouldn't filter through easily to crew members. She said don't worry, and she'll make sure she's on the gate for early birds so we wouldn't have a problem. I must stress that both SM people were very polite, and extremely helpful.

A friend in exactly the same situation as us was told by an older lady from SM that she wouldn't be allowed before 11am tomorrow.

Now as Sunday is going to be mental, we plan to get outside the pre paid door some time between 5 & 6am. Fingers crossed we'll not have a problem, but am still kinda nervous there's going to be a battle to get in. Just have to wait and see I guess :)