giddy already?

sambuffyfan

god, I don't know if it is to do with the fact that I recently watched 12 episodes of the show in about 3 days flat but I think I might just blow a gasket of frustration waiting till August 2010!!

I have 3 other cons to keep me going prior to this (so far that is!!!) but I am so excited about this one!

i really wish i was going to this as i have recently become a true blood fan... (8 episodes in 3 days... not quite as much as 12, but getting there lol) but unfortunately i can't go cos im on a twilight cruise during these dates. grrr lol i love love love twilight... but i have fallen for bill compton - stephen moyer :clap: lol i find it ironic that the two vamps in my life are both british hahaha

You can count me & my hubby in on this one!!!! I watched 5 hours straight last weekend on the internet (up to episode 7!) and just love it. I've booked accommodation for the weekend so just hoping the tickets don't sell out before we can afford them! We want to go for silver and are asking our family for cash at Christmas to get them. Fingers crossed that they don't sell out before coz theres no way we can afford it before that as we have a baby due in Nov and all our money at the mo is going on baby stuff :0)