The world,s most famous bond girl appearing

showmasters

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Bit like the question above, will she sign Playboy covers? :D

Any news on weather she will sign Playboy covers?

She signed a Playboy poster for my friend last time if that helps ?

.... and can we avoid personal abuse please LukeOwl ?

• Showmasters Admin

Hello

At what point will virtual queue tickets be given out for Ursula - and, correspondingly, what time would be best to arrive to guarantee an earlier meet?

They will start to be given out as soon as the doors open (9am Sat, 10am Sun).

As for what time. That's up to you. I'd say if you're there at opening time you'll see her within 2 hours. But that's not a guarantee :blush:

Hello

At what point will virtual queue tickets be given out for Ursula - and, correspondingly, what time would be best to arrive to guarantee an earlier meet?

As for what time. That's up to you. I'd say if you're there at opening time you'll see her within 2 hours. But that's not a guarantee :blush:

No, and I wouldnt take it as such - when I met her last time I was there before opening time and it was well after 4pm before I met her. But, there was a bit of confusion regarding virtual queue tickets at that particular event. I remember being shuttled between two different points in order to find them - no-one seemed to know what was going on...

• Showmasters Admin

Hello

As for what time. That's up to you. I'd say if you're there at opening time you'll see her within 2 hours. But that's not a guarantee :coolthumb:

No, and I wouldnt take it as such - when I met her last time I was there before opening time and it was well after 4pm before I met her. But, there was a bit of confusion regarding virtual queue tickets at that particular event. I remember being shuttled between two different points in order to find them - no-one seemed to know what was going on...

I think you will find that we have sorted that problem now. That was 4 years ago when Showmasters and myself first started to work together.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...