Alexander Skarsgård - BRING US ERIC!

Gandalfia

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone I am having major crushes on any male over 6ft playing a vampire atm.

I hear ya. ;)

Haha, I'm glad you with me on that :D .

Think it might be an idea to request the services of St John's Ambulance if SM get Alex.

Yeah me too, being glamoured by him wouldnt be too bad either.

He is just ...

:P

Sorry everyone I am having major crushes on any male over 6ft playing a vampire atm.

no no nicola WE DONT DO GLAMOUR!! YES you would have a fangtastiC tme BUT you wouldnt remember it!!!:smile: wots the fun in that :angry: besIdes that he wouldnt need to glamour us girl ha ha ! xxxxx

I hear ya. :(

Haha, I'm glad you with me on that :D .

Think it might be an idea to request the services of St John's Ambulance if SM get Alex.

I'm thinking they'll more likely need protection services from Securicor reading through this thread! Lol!

Lols I was just watching Zoolander and guess who's goofy smile I recognised! Our dear Alex! Haha see if you can spot him. It will put your lusty thoughts to rest that's for sure! He looks so young!

OOOHHHH, I tried watching that and just didnt get it, but if Alex is in it hmmmmm...

I can live with him looking young cos I know hes really ageing at the same rate as me, only a whole lot better :poki:

Lols I was just watching Zoolander and guess who's goofy smile I recognised! Our dear Alex! Haha see if you can spot him. It will put your lusty thoughts to rest that's for sure! He looks so young!

Oh, I know. What a himbo. Bless.

Now, if you're watching Generation Kill on the other hand...

Haha! I actually watched that at a friends today for the first time without knowing he was in it. I was amused. And yes, he does look REALLY young in that even for his age at the time. He's worked out a bit since then ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I've watched the first nine episodes of True Blood now and they've been awesome, I'm loving the show. Alexander is starting to be more involved with the story now and he's great so it'd be awesome if you could bring him along to this event. I've asked for the series one box set for Christmas among other things and depending on what other events I can go to next year, I will hopefully be able to make Bitten too. If Alexander came, it'd help persuade me to go to the event lol. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...