Which is Better the Film or the Book or Audio Book

I My self Love the Book And the Audio Book

my marks out of 10 10 being the best mark and 1 being the worst mark

I give this Film 1

and the

Book 10

and the Audio Book 9

Edited by BLACKKNIGHTS

I haven't seen it yet - will probably be next week - but IMO all the films from 3 onwards have been pretty random, with OotP being the worst offender. I think that, despite the filmmakers' best efforts, you still have to have read the books to really understand what's going on in the movies. The sheer amount they had to fit in movies 4 and 5 was bound to lead to randomness and since book 6 is a similar size, your comment doesn't surprise me lol. I'm just glad they've decided to make DH two movies.

Having said all that, I still really enjoyed the first four. OotP was a big let down, but I've heard great things about HBP so I'm really looking forward to it :thumbup: Matthew Lewis said on his Twitter that DH is going to be the best yet, so I really can't wait for that one!

Edited by rainbowsparkle

Even though I have chosen for the book, for me it feels wrong to compare, because if you were in their place, you would have it difficult as wel to fit it in as well as possible.

The books will always be better than the movies for me but i did love this movie. although i will admit there were bits missing, a few of which i'm wondering how they are going to get around in the last 2 movies.

borgteddy - i get what u mean but i went to see it with someone who hasn't read any of the books and it made sense to them.

Definately the book is best, but I still loved the movie. I think all the books are best though, you get more character developement in the books and mostly, movies made from books are going to be a bit worse than the book as they miss things out.