LFCC Crew Hotel Update

kel

Hi all

Apologies for your confirmation emails being delayed - various problems which I wont bore you with, but I intend to get all the emails out tonight or at latest tomorrow monring. I am having major internet problems tho so bear with me!

Everyone who asked for a room has got one, although not necessarially with the rquested room mate because of differing nights etc. I have done my best where possible.

I have also seen most of the changes and am working through that ASAP before getting the emails out.

The hotel is the Premier Inn in Earls Court this time.

Kirstie

That's about right, you go down the road called Earls Court Gardens which is directly opposite the Earls Court Road tube station entrance. At the end of the road you turn left into Knaresborough place the hotel is right on the corner. I stayed there a couple of month ago when I went to a friends party. Its about a 5 minute walk from the tube station for those coming by train. Hope this helps!!

Edited by jedijules

Thank you. Not at home after about 4pm tomorrow to pick up emails though until we finish on Sunday so if anything changes after that could you ring/text please to tell me there's a message so I can track it down on someone else's computer. Thanks hon x

Thank you. Not at home after about 4pm tomorrow to pick up emails though until we finish on Sunday so if anything changes after that could you ring/text please to tell me there's a message so I can track it down on someone else's computer. Thanks hon x

Going to start sending in next hour - if you don't get let me know and will sort you out babes.

Kx

Hi all

The hotel is the Premier Inn in Earls Court this time.

Kirstie

From their website...

"Additional information:

The bar and restaurant at this Premier Inn will be closed for refurbishment during some or all of the requested period, breakfast boxes will be available at an additional cost. For information on alternative evening catering, please contact the Premier Inn directly."