Special Screening Event - THE HUNT FOR GOLLUM

Inspired by notes in the appendices of the original novels THE HUNT FOR GOLLUM follows Aragorn as he sets out to find the creature Gollum and discover the truth about the Ring.

THE HUNT FOR GOLLUM was previously screened at the SCI FI London Film Festival earlier this year as well as on Dailymotion.com.

“Epic fantasy story...very professional†SFX Magazine

“Cut above the standard fan film†Metro Online

There will be a FREE screening of the film with a panel afterwards on the Sunday of LFCC starting at 12pm which will be a must for any Lord of the Rings Fan. They will also have a small area on the Sunday where they will be displaying props and other cool stuff from the movie.

For those you would like to know more about the film please see Independent Online Cinema’s press release below.

THE HUNT FOR GOLLUM is a Lord of the Rings Fan Film made by fans for fans.

The first ever LOTR Fan Film with serious production values, Independent Online Cinema aims to bring a unique high quality HD cinema experience to the internet. The film is 40 minutes and a purely non – profit venture.

Writer / Director Chris Brouchard started the project over 2 years ago with a small dedicated number of talented cast and crew, which steadily built momentum as more and more enthusiastic filmmakers, volunteers and supporters took up the challenge to finally culminate in an amazing team effort that has had over a 100 volunteers contributing to the project, worldwide.

Made with a minuscule budget, the high production values of the project would not have been possible without the commitment and resources of experiences prop makers, costume makers, prosthetics and make up artists. However, this production has been open to everyone for collaboration, and as a result, the passion for this project has drawn together a diverse blend of working professionals, students and youth from every walk of life.

THE HUNT FOR GOLLUM has generated considerable online buzz amongst fans already and the filmmakers are therefore delighted to see their efforts have also started to get real work publicity.

For further information, trailers and more please visit our website at :

The Hunt for Gollum Website

A trailer can also be viewed at youtube at :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FnMHgwG9aAo

Edited by Persnickety

Wow, that sounds well great. but does anyone know how long roughly it'll last for? wanted to go to the vic mignogna panel thing at 12 aswell. oh! can't decided which one to go to? wish i could go to both though.

I just checked times and it finishes at 12.40 but Peter Facinelli photo shoot is at 12.20 - Dunno if it is worth risking watching it incase I miss my photo which is more important =(

LiSe x

I don't think you have to worry, you should be fine attending both, really.

You will be 10 min late for Peter's photo, but anyway Peter's photo shoot will last for about a whole hour, so...

What colour is your Peter ticket?

I just checked times and it finishes at 12.40 but Peter Facinelli photo shoot is at 12.20 - Dunno if it is worth risking watching it incase I miss my photo which is more important =(

LiSe x

I don't think you have to worry, you should be fine attending both, really.

You will be 10 min late for Peter's photo, but anyway Peter's photo shoot will last for about a whole hour, so...

What colour is your Peter ticket?

Heey :)

My ticket is Blue, But I want to get one with Alex after. I spose I could just go a bit later for the photo shoots, dunno? Most important is my photo with Peter <3

LiSe Xx

i loved this film. is really well shot and i didnt hate the actor playing Aaragorn and considering how much i loved vigo that is saying a lot!lol

is a great film especially as it was fan made and not some studio short.

I am gutted i am working all day sunday as it would have be interesting to sit in on the panel.

ah well everyone else enjoy

BX