Help with pre ordered LFCC tickets

BN7

Evening,

Using my other half's account as I don't have one of my own.

I ordered 2 early bird Saturday tickets and 1 Peter Facinelli photo shoot on 5th July, checked the payment and went through the credit card authorisation so I can be certain the details I entered were correct. I also took a screenshot before I completed so I could check back on what I'd entered.

I'm a bit nervous that 8 days later and with less than a week to go the money hasn't gone out of my account yet, so obvioulsy there are no tickets on my door mat.

Can anyone from Showmasters help me out please? I've scoured the payment page and checked my account for the order status but it shows no progress or way to get in touch.

I can confirm the order confirmation and my customer number by private message, it wouldn't be sensible to put it on the forum, would it?!

Thanks,

Gemma

Ive got another problem with a Keeley Hawes photo shoot that I purchased on the 26/06/09.

Havent received it yet confirmation number 10087. Ive been told to just bring my order confirmation on Saturday to get ticket but I have paid for recorded delvery. Will I get this back if I have to pick up ticket at LFCC.

Evening,

Using my other half's account as I don't have one of my own.

I ordered 2 early bird Saturday tickets and 1 Peter Facinelli photo shoot on 5th July, checked the payment and went through the credit card authorisation so I can be certain the details I entered were correct. I also took a screenshot before I completed so I could check back on what I'd entered.

I'm a bit nervous that 8 days later and with less than a week to go the money hasn't gone out of my account yet, so obvioulsy there are no tickets on my door mat.

Can anyone from Showmasters help me out please? I've scoured the payment page and checked my account for the order status but it shows no progress or way to get in touch.

I can confirm the order confirmation and my customer number by private message, it wouldn't be sensible to put it on the forum, would it?!

Thanks,

Gemma

Kirstie (who's processing the orders) has been away, so there is a little delay in getting the orders processed. Jola posted this afternoon that Kirstie's internet is down, that doesn't make things easier.

You can e-mail Kirstie at info@collectormania.com, but of course with her internet down that won't help. I know it's really close, but give it until tomorrow and then try to contact her.

It may be too close to send tickets out. Please print out your order confirmation and join the pre-paid queue. There will be crew going down the lines handing entry tickets to those who ordered and didn't receive them. If photo tickets don't arrive, you can pick them up at the Organisers Booth.

Kirstie has your credit card info, so you will get charged eventually, and you will get in. :P

I'm so sorry, I know this doesn't really answer your concerns. But it's the best answer I can give to you at the moment.

Ive got another problem with a Keeley Hawes photo shoot that I purchased on the 26/06/09.

Havent received it yet confirmation number 10087. Ive been told to just bring my order confirmation on Saturday to get ticket but I have paid for recorded delvery. Will I get this back if I have to pick up ticket at LFCC.

The last info I have was that Kirstie was still waiting for the Keeley photo tickets to arrive.

For C15 the orders that were not sent out were processed without postage if possible. There was a post that postage would be refunded if it was charged for C15, so I am assuming it is the same for LFCC.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Just wanted to add to the end of my thread that our tickets arrived this morning, though it was by standard 1st class post not recorded delivery. The main thing is I am really pleased they're here, so thank you Showmasters.

I'll need to check our bank account details to see if I was charged the extra £2, and if I was then I'll look forward to receiving it back in due course.