Coloured Bits on Tickets

• Showmasters Admin

All photo tickets are spilt into groups of 100 and each group has it's own colour.

First group BLUE, second YELLOW, third GREEN and fourth RED. I think is the order.

At the show you will be called in group order. So the first group to be called will be BLUE, then YELLOW etc etc.

All photo tickets are spilt into groups of 100 and each group has it's own colour.

First group BLUE, second YELLOW, third GREEN and fourth RED. I think is the order.

At the show you will be called in group order. So the first group to be called will be BLUE, then YELLOW etc etc.

I have kind of a follow-up question: As a gold pass holder, I know I get to go first if I'm there at the beginning of the photo shoot. But what happens when I get there, say 10 minutes into it? Do I then have to join the regular line?

I have kind of a follow-up question: As a gold pass holder, I know I get to go first if I'm there at the beginning of the photo shoot. But what happens when I get there, say 10 minutes into it? Do I then have to join the regular line?

You tell the crew you are a Gold Pass holder and they'll get you up front.

At least that's how I've seen it being done before. :P

• Showmasters Admin

You tell the crew you are a Gold Pass holder and they'll get you up front.

At least that's how I've seen it being done before. :P

Correct they put you in the queue pretty much at the door to the photoshoot.

All my other tickets are coloured (blue :D ) but my ticket for the Phelps twins doesn't have a coloured bit on it... :P

Those were printed quite late. It's possible that the coloured bit was either left off by accident or on purpose.

If there's no colour there's no groups. Just go to the photo session area at the time the shoot starts, you'll be okay.

All my other tickets are coloured (blue :D ) but my ticket for the Phelps twins doesn't have a coloured bit on it... :P

Those were printed quite late. It's possible that the coloured bit was either left off by accident or on purpose.

If there's no colour there's no groups. Just go to the photo session area at the time the shoot starts, you'll be okay.

Cool, thanks QS... all excited now!!! :D

Woohoo! Blue on my Keeley ticket!

That's just made my day!

:unsure:

The point is I ordered when they'd only sold a few keeley tickets (not the 300 which would result in being sent red lol). They shouldn't even be sending out GREEN let alone red!

Hence the :WINCE::headscratch::D

Edited by CelticRob

Wow, there must have been a LOT of tickets sold for the Keeley photo shoot then. I ordered 36 minutes after the announcement and I'm in a yellow group, meaning she'd sold over 100 in the first half hour.

Not that it really matters as it only means I'll be waiting maybe 5 or 10 minutes longer for the photo shoot, but I'm just shocked she sold so many so quickly!

Also I'm very glad I ordered mine when I did instead of waiting until the show like usual, as it must be practically sold out by now.

Wow, there must have been a LOT of tickets sold for the Keeley photo shoot then. I ordered 36 minutes after the announcement and I'm in a yellow group, meaning she'd sold over 100 in the first half hour.

Showmasters did not sell 100 tickets in half an hour for Keeley.

Someone who ordered 1 week after I did has a BLUE ticket whilst they sent out RED's to me :)

That makes me feel a lot better then (not the fact that I was given the wrong coloured ticket, but the fact that I won't be as worried there'll be hundreds of people rushing for her VQ on Saturday morning! Autographs are always busier than photos, so I figured if she'd sold 100 photos in the first 30 minutes then she'll be ridiculously busy for autos.)

The colour ticket doesn't bother me as it'll only mean I get through the photo shoot about 10 minutes later than I would have if I was blue.

Yellow for Keeley, Red for Peter and Blue for Eve. Quite worried I will be waiting for a while at Keeley's photoshoot as she is at 2PM and Peter's is at 3:05PM on Sat :/ Hopefully it'll all be ok on both days (worked out my 'routine' for Sun in another thread thanks to Queen Sindel). Hehe I panic too much :thumbup:;;

Edited by vash-chan