What time?

Time your arriving  

108 members have voted

1. 1. what time are you gona start queuing from?

• Before 4.59am
    • between 5 and 6am
    • between 6.01 and 7am
    • between 7.01 and 8am
    • between 8.01 and 9am
    • After the doors have opened
    • Got gold ticket, hehe!!
    • Not buying early bird, buying Standard entry later on
    • Not sure I'm even going yet.

I was trying to get an idea of what times people on this forum are getting to the event to start queuing. If you do ticket above, let us know if you have already bought your ticket, or if your buying it on the day, and maybe what time you went for....

Please also indicate what day(s) you are going.

:firedevil:

LLAP ^_^

what ever time you get there I hope you get to see the guests you are going to the event for.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've brought a standard ticket online, so my train should arrive in London at around 10.40am, then I have to get on the underground which is likely to take approximately 15mins. So I should be at the event around 11am when the doors open for standards :)

Interesting, seems people are arriving after 7am for this event, no-one getting there earlier this time?

Maybe its just people who don't go online who get there earlier, cause evertime I've got there, theres been someone in the queue saying they've been there since 6:30 or 5:30am etc.

Does anyone really need to get there at 5:30am this time to make sure they get the autos they came for?

Only really busy people going I can think of are Scoot Bakula andwell there might be one or two others, can't think who at the moment.

:(

LLAP ^_^

Interesting, seems people are arriving after 7am for this event, no-one getting there earlier this time?

If you want to be at the front the last thing you'd do is tell people what time they need to be there to scupper your plans!

If you want to be at the front the last thing you'd do is tell people what time they need to be there to scupper your plans!

Yeah but then whats the point of lying, cause if everyone did, it would be pointless.

Besides does it really matter if your 1st in the queue or 10th, so long as your not 200th whats the problem?

:(

LLAP ^_^

• Moderators

Yeah, I think as long as you're able to stick around for the day, there shouldn't be any problems seeing anyone.

While people like Scott and Peter will be very busy all weekend, I can't see people missing out on them during the weekend.

I guess the only reason for turning up really early is if you've got a limited time at the event.

Yeah, I think as long as you're able to stick around for the day, there shouldn't be any problems seeing anyone.

While people like Scott and Peter will be very busy all weekend, I can't see people missing out on them during the weekend.

I guess the only reason for turning up really early is if you've got a limited time at the event.

That or your traveling by train / coach or something and have the choice of either being there really early or really late. It has happened to me in the past

National express said I would arrive at either 7:30 or 11:30 as they only had a certain amount of coaches running to the place just outslde Wales where I was going...

:thumbup:

LLAP ;)

Edited by zebredy

I went for between 8 & 9

Already bought standard tickets for both days & will stick to standard on the Saturday but may (still unsure) pay the extra for early on the Sunday due to that being the day I'm more than likely gonna be the busiest

• Showmasters Admin

tom baker autograth tickets

There is no such thing :thumbup:

If you wish to pay by credit card you can buy autograph voucher but they are not guest specific.

He will not have a virtual queue and therefore no ticket there either.

You will just pay for the autographs when you go down the queue to meet him.

First LFCC and I don't know at all what to expect about how long the queue will be, so I'm planning to come around 7.30... Hope it is early enough!

That'll be fine. You MAY find there are already 200-500 people in front of you. But that's really not an issue. You just go in and get your Vitrual Tickets for the guests you want. The REAL queues are only ever 30 or so people long.

Well I've got two choices, walk to the station early in the morning, or get my hubby to drop me off on his way to work, its only 15min round the corner but I don't like walking it early in the morning on my own. There are some strange people round my area, a few people who are a bit gone in the head, even though they are mostly nice, they do freak me out a bit...

Anyway just one quick underground train to the event, and hopefully there will be no delays (fingers crossed)

:D

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

:D ok thank you to tall

its my first time at earls court and at a convention less you count time quest i went to in march then if you do then its my second but ive never been to earls court either and im so excited even thou ive met tom baker 3 times since last year im still excited about meeting tom for the 4th time 5th time if you count when i was little and im now 45 thats loyolerty

I was hoping Gold Pass meant not waiting outside for too long, I suppose it depends how many people have purchased Gold Passes (how many make up the queue).

There's only one guest I want to see so I don't think I'll need to worry what time I go to the entrance on Saturday morning... as long as I'm at the entrance by 8-8.30am that should put me in the Gold Pass queue

Do people start lining up for Gold Pass registry quite early then? I'm guessing staff want to process fairly quickly to get on with the rest of the day