Pictures! So we can say hey to each other

No up to date photos of us yet, but will be posting Matthew in his FF VII Cloud costume soon

Matthew is going to dress up for the morning, but wants to change before his photoshoot with Peter.

When he changes, we will be wearing these tshirts

backofrhianyddandmatthewtshirts.jpg

frontofrhiandmathtshirts.jpg

(The wolf is my avatar, and since he is going to be with me and is obsessed with wolves, Matthew wanted the wolf too)

I will post his pic before the con in his cosplay. He is so looking forward to it, but is not entering. He still wants to meet all you cosplayers though! (Bit too nervous to go on stage and it clashed with the twilight talk which he already had tickets for)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No up to date photos of us yet, but will be posting Matthew in his FF VII Cloud costume soon

Matthew is going to dress up for the morning, but wants to change before his photoshoot with Peter.

When he changes, we will be wearing these tshirts

backofrhianyddandmatthewtshirts.jpg

frontofrhiandmathtshirts.jpg

(The wolf is my avatar, and since he is going to be with me and is obsessed with wolves, Matthew wanted the wolf too)

I will post his pic before the con in his cosplay. He is so looking forward to it, but is not entering. He still wants to meet all you cosplayers though! (Bit too nervous to go on stage and it clashed with the twilight talk which he already had tickets for)

wow the t-shirts are well cool! did you design them yourself? cloud is a great character to dress up as by the way

Thanks! Glad you like them.

Yeah, we have fiddled round with photoshop over the past few days.

The text for mine:

Lewdness for Cake Con is all Too Talls fault!

:D Months ago when the talk with Peter Facinelli was announced, everybody was having a laugh on that thread, and he posted this:

What have I started

You are aware that LFCC does NOT stand for...

London Facinelli Clothless Con

Lear at Facinelli's Chest Con

London Fondle a Cullen Con

Lewdness For Cake Con

Love a Frisky Chon Con

This post has been edited by Too Tall: May 22 2009, 03:53 PM

Well, it just had to be done! :D

They should be washed before we wear them, but cos I haven't done it before, I am too scared of it all falling off! :D

Incidentally, I have my third attempt at a driving test on Monday, and I'm not sure what's scarier: this weekend, or the bit that comes after it. D:

Ahh it's alrite, i'm sure you'll be fine. :D I have failed three of my driving tests now but haven't attempted one for a while lol.

I'm Lesley, I've not decided if I'm going to dress up yet :headscratch: but If I do it will be as Alice Cullen

I'll let you know if I do & post a picture of me in costume so you know what to look out for :D

Well this is me :D

69f41c.jpg

I'll Look a lot more happy on the day too (I didn't know the picture was being taken :D )

Gonna say this on here instead of accidentally blurting it out at the event like an idiot

Gosh you're beautiful

it's better this way, now I don't have to be embaressed if you give me an odd look after reading this.

I'm Lesley, I've not decided if I'm going to dress up yet :headscratch: but If I do it will be as Alice Cullen

I'll let you know if I do & post a picture of me in costume so you know what to look out for :D

69f41c.jpg

I'll Look a lot more happy on the day too (I didn't know the picture was being taken :P )

Gonna say this on here instead of accidentally blurting it out at the event like an idiot

Gosh you're beautiful

it's better this way, now I don't have to be embaressed if you give me an odd look after reading this.

:blush: Aw Thank You

And there was no odd look, this actually made me smile

Well this is me :P

69f41c.jpg

I'll Look a lot more happy on the day too (I didn't know the picture was being taken :P )

Gosh you're beautiful

:blush: Aw Thank You

hey guys - get a room :D

I'm seconding the mohawk-love, just 'cause.

Why thankyou

I fyou want someone to meet up with, being a newbie lol, let me know :)

Aww, thank you so much! That's really sweet of you! ;)

Incidentally, I have my third attempt at a driving test on Monday, and I'm not sure what's scarier: this weekend, or the bit that comes after it. D:

Ahh it's alrite, i'm sure you'll be fine. :P I have failed three of my driving tests now but haven't attempted one for a while lol.

Haha, how long have you been driving for? I've been learning for a year and a half, so I've got probably almost a hundred hours of driving under my belt. I'm actually a pretty good driver, I just keep panicking and doing stupid things in my test. (Or somebody else does something stupid, and I get blamed for it). We'll see. I just have to remember to stay calm and focus. Unfortunately, pigs will fly before I do either of those things, so I'll just have to be really, really lucky.

dragonsanddaffodils, Can you please tell me how much it cost to print your top and how long it took? I am trying to get my design done for Sat and don`t have a clue (obviously will be slightly different as I live in Surrey lol).

Thanks,

LiSe Xx

No problem, I gave information to someone else in another thread (wish I could remember where! ) :headscratch:

You can get tshirt transfer sheets from PCworld and probably staples. I bought them on the internet.

Ours were a huge bargain £7.50 for 10 on Ebay, but don't think you would have time now, but PC world is £9.75 for 5.

Here is a link

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw...p;category_oid=

Then I bought cheap tshirts from asda £3 each - bargain!

Just did them on my home computer and printer.

Quite easy too. Never done it before. Just followed the instructions on the pa cket. The only thing it doesn't tell you is to peel the transfer away from the backing, and also it told you to use the hottest iron and ours had to use it on silk setting cos it was too hot. It also didn't take as long as it said on the packet. I would swipe over the transfer, lift the greaseproof sheet and check, then swipe again and so on.

They tell you to gently rub the iron over for 5 minutes for an A4 sheet, and when I tried it the first time on a small piece for 1 minute, it bonded to the greaseproof. So I turned my iron way down and tried again

If you do it, and have problems, send me a message/forum thread and I will happily tell you how I did ours.

dragonsanddaffodils, Can you please tell me how much it cost to print your top and how long it took? I am trying to get my design done for Sat and don`t have a clue (obviously will be slightly different as I live in Surrey lol).

Thanks,

LiSe Xx

No problem, I gave information to someone else in another thread (wish I could remember where! ) :thumbup:

You can get tshirt transfer sheets from PCworld and probably staples. I bought them on the internet.

Ours were a huge bargain £7.50 for 10 on Ebay, but don't think you would have time now, but PC world is £9.75 for 5.

Here is a link

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw...p;category_oid=

Then I bought cheap tshirts from asda £3 each - bargain!

Just did them on my home computer and printer.

Quite easy too. Never done it before. Just followed the instructions on the pa cket. The only thing it doesn't tell you is to peel the transfer away from the backing, and also it told you to use the hottest iron and ours had to use it on silk setting cos it was too hot. It also didn't take as long as it said on the packet. I would swipe over the transfer, lift the greaseproof sheet and check, then swipe again and so on.

They tell you to gently rub the iron over for 5 minutes for an A4 sheet, and when I tried it the first time on a small piece for 1 minute, it bonded to the greaseproof. So I turned my iron way down and tried again

If you do it, and have problems, send me a message/forum thread and I will happily tell you how I did ours.

Thanks so much! I think I asked u in another thread (I lose track of them tho lol) so it may have been me u answered, sorry!

I will go to PC world tomorrow and get the transfers, Only problem I have is that my printer sucks and prob won`t work :'( And I don`t own an iron cos i`m a crap housewife and never iron anything HAHAHAHAHA

I`ll take it to my sisters, She is the domestic goddess ;)

I got a tshirt for £1.47 from Primarks yesterday for it LOL

Afraid I can`t send you a message (think i`m too new yet?)

Thanks again for the help!

LiSe Xxxxxxxx

I'll let you know if I do & post a picture of me in costume so you know what to look out for ;)

69f41c.jpg

Gosh you're beautiful

:thumbup: Aw Thank You

I'm glad, I got extremely nervous when typing that :)

69f41c.jpg

Saxby, did you go to the Eternal Twilight Con? If you did, did you dress up as Alice Cullen on one of the party nights.

Heya all Im Emma. I'm relatively new to the whole convention thing, ET was my first one and this shall be my second.

Here's a picture of me with the lovely Mr Peter Facinelli :D

twicon2.gif

If you see me around, please come and say high, I love meeting new people (My fellow geeks) :P

69f41c.jpg

Saxby, did you go to the Eternal Twilight Con? If you did, did you dress up as Alice Cullen on one of the party nights.

I did go to Eternal Twilight but not as alice... I looked very different at ET :D

a587ld.jpg