Pictures! So we can say hey to each other

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, I'm quite fond of the necklace myself.

But I didn't buy it.

Back when the show started a friend grabbed me a keychain with the Stargate at a promo booth. Unfortunately the keychain wasn't really sturdy and broke in two parts after using it for a couple of months. The Stargate was still in one piece though. So I tied a leather strap around it and I'm wearing it as a necklace now.

You can buy similar ones (gold and I think silver), but I don't really like those. The leather fits the theme better. :(

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin

Having an odd moment :thumbup:

I was just thinking if it really worked as a Stargate you could dial other peoples necklaces and then poke them a message in morse code. I can see it being the next mobile phone ;)

I was just thinking if it really worked as a Stargate you could dial other peoples necklaces and then poke them a message in morse code. I can see it being the next mobile phone ;)

;) That would be awesome. I love the necklace, QS! A Stargate (be it as a necklace, a keychain or whatever) is actually on my shopping list for the LFCC :thumbup:

They do sell stuff like that at the LFCC, right?

Edited by Binebear

;) That would be awesome. I love the necklace, QS! A Stargate (be it as a necklace, a keychain or whatever) is actually on my shopping list for the LFCC :thumbup:

They do sell stuff like that at the LFCC, right?

In general yes, they do sell stuff like that.

But I honestly don't remember seeing the gold necklace that I mentioned at stalls at Comic Con before, and it's been a while since I noticed the keychains. But they show up now and then. Keep your eyes open and you might be lucky.

I'm Lesley, I've not decided if I'm going to dress up yet :headscratch: but If I do it will be as Alice Cullen

I'll let you know if I do & post a picture of me in costume so you know what to look out for :D

Well this is me :D

69f41c.jpg

I'll Look a lot more happy on the day too (I didn't know the picture was being taken :P )

OML! I could so see you as Alice Cullen!

Will try and add in a photo of me next time I'm home...

Echo :D

OML! I could so see you as Alice Cullen!

Will try and add in a photo of me next time I'm home...

Echo :gorgeous:

I've nearly finished getting everything I need for alice, but all of a sudden i've been to lazy to go to town and get the remainding stuff :thumbup: I should really get on it :P