Lachlan Nieboer

TurkFox

He'd be great. Good to look at too. Not sure how panels will work though.

Yeah and as well as all of the new people attending The Hub who haven't met him yet, it'd also give those who missed him the first time around to meet him. I'm not sure about the panel either but I'm sure there'd be something to talk about. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear that you two didnt get to meet him at the previous Hub, I'm sure there'll be another oppurtunity to meet him sometime in the future though. Like many, I haven't met him yet and I think he'd be a fantastic guest for this event. :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who

it would be great to get Lachlan Nieboer back. I might actually get his autograph this time as I some how managed to miss getting his even tho I was at the event

me too! lol think there was a talk at the time which was way too funny that i completely forgot :WINCE:

I was reading an interview with him last night, he seems like a really nice guy. Lachlan would be a fantastic guest and I for one, would love to see him there. It'd be great to meet him as he played such a vital part in Torchwood's second series and as well as people who are new to the Hub and want to meet him, it'd also give people from the first Hub who missed him, the oppurtunity to see him this time around. Please Showmasters/Massive Events can you book him? :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 months later...

I'm really hoping that Lachlan may be one of the two people who've been asked, he'd be a great guest at the event. We've lost Jack (John) so how about getting his brother instead. I'm sure lots of people would love to meet him. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

A lot of us met him at Hub 1.....!

Yes we did. I don't think he had a big enough role in the show to warrent meeting him again.

A lot of us couldn't make The Hub 1 though and I feel he's quite a big character, he's Jack's brother after all. We've only got one guest who has attended a previous event at The Hub 3 anyway so we've got a good amount of guests who haven't been to previous Hubs. I do hope Lachlan can attend another event sometime, I'd love to meet him. :angel:

Edited by Doctor Who

He was in two episodes but I dont think he was a big character. In fact I still havent forgiven him for shooting Tosh!!

He was a big character for the last of those episodes, Exit Wounds, though and like you said, he shot Tosh so will always be remembered for that. Perhaps for the next Hub if there is one, we could get; John, Lucy and Lachlan which would be Jack and his close family who've been in more than just flashbacks. That would be really cool if they could all make it. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who