Photoshoot Refunds?

Jason said "all photo ops will be refunded as soon as posable" when Ray cancelled, but Jessalyn's been cancelled for 2.5 weeks and there's no mention of when refunds will be given for her...

Could have done with that money in the bank for next week ya know :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you haven't had your refund, you'll need to email Showmasters on info@showmastersonline.com with the order number of your purchase. They'll have the paperwork now so will be able to deal with it.

Has anyone got their refund yet?

Maybe rather than having their customers wonder or chase up refunds, showmasters should have checked the orders for jessalyn/ray (there weren't many) and phoned people up to get their card details so a refund could be issued?

That would be an example of good customer relations...proactively dealing with the situation! :blush:

Maybe rather than having their customers wonder or chase up refunds, showmasters should have checked the orders for jessalyn/ray (there weren't many) and phoned people up to get their card details so a refund could be issued?

That would be an example of good customer relations...proactively dealing with the situation! :thumbup:

Yes, granted that's the way the refunds are usually done. However, Showmasters have to go through the paperwork manually which is extremely time consuming (trust me, I know - done enough of them myself in the past to pull out the ones that were needed!). Couple that with a change over in staff for the online shop and things have been delayed.

Hence, it's easier for those that may not have had their refund to email them directly so it can be looked into. :YAHOO:

That would be an example of good customer relations...proactively dealing with the situation! :thumbup:

Yes, granted that's the way the refunds are usually done. However, Showmasters have to go through the paperwork manually which is extremely time consuming (trust me, I know - done enough of them myself in the past to pull out the ones that were needed!). Couple that with a change over in staff for the online shop and things have been delayed.

Hence, it's easier for those that may not have had their refund to email them directly so it can be looked into. :D

I know Jola when I had contact with you in the past that you processed refunds pretty quick.

I did email on the 28th of July.

Phoned up on 29th of July and provided order # and card details.

Come 4th August I check with my bank and no refund was done.

Ok fair enough, so I phoned up again on the 4th and gave the same details.

It's now the 11th of August and the refund still isn't there.

Should I give it another week and see if showmasters will remember to do it and if not maybe phone up a 3rd time? 3rd time lucky eh :lol: