GENERAL CHAT

Twilightmum49

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here we are 4 days to go :D

Hope you all had a good weekend - We went to see Evita at the Hippodrome Birmingham and had a meal there the show was amazing I think Sam was speechless :D makes a change lol and the food was very good infact too good I ate far too much :(

Have you all started to pack yet!!! well I've sorted out my jewellery if thats a start and tried on my outfits again, but will probably leave it until Thursday and then panic!!!! good job I'm at home on Friday morning as Sam has to go to college so I'll be running around like a headless chicken and hopefully get to The Park Inn about 3.30pm if the motorway is clear :(

I have tried to look at True Blood, but I don't really like it. The only thing I like is Alexander Skarsgård (plays Eric) I have an obsession with Alexander. :P and have had ever since 1999 ;) So proud that he's career in America has taken off :unsure: Was also SO happy when I saw 'Generation Kill' when I saw that both Alexander and Kellan were in it! :WAVE: Have bought it on DVD and watch it like every week ;)

I love true blood <3 I wanna go to bitten, totally did a debs and fell for him first episode lol

Can't believe it's nearly here!!! Just my stupid bday to go then it's et *cheers*

What stupid birthday you drip! lol :thumbup:

I like True Blood, working my way through the books now ;)

LOL hope u remember the blue rinse for me :(

I bought the first book but I've struggled to get into it so far :( Will have to give it another bash though

Technically I'm taking my flight from Denmark :( Live near Copenhagen so will take the train to the airport there ;) but thanks :(

When are you flying and to where?

Since I am Danish, ;) I will be at the airport. I'm flying Friday at 8:45 to Birmingham.

I am jumping about getting way excited for this weekend.

My stupid work have put my working on Friday and sunday soooo i am calling in sick :P Twilight is worth it :firedevil:

Just getting my packing done tonight cos i cant tomorrow as i will be running round getting the last bits of stuff i need and then going to work.

This is me at the moment :D:dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm so excited!! I'm getting picked up from Uni tomorrow evening and going home (I live in Northampton when I'm not at uni :D). I've already packed and I'm going to be jumping up and down through tomorrow's lecture and seminar, eager to get it over with so I can go home!!

Edited by Laurenx

Technically I'm taking my flight from Denmark :spew: Live near Copenhagen so will take the train to the airport there ;) but thanks :spew:

When are you flying and to where?

Since I am Danish, :spew: I will be at the airport. I'm flying Friday at 8:45 to Birmingham.

I'm flying tomorrow at 16:35 pm from Kastrup to Gatwick :)

Okay I'm fully packed now. Plus I ran to Asda to buy the Bliss magazine for the free Team Jacob bag :D I'm wayyyy excited.

If anyone sees me at the event, please say hi. I'll be on my own so I could use some friendly faces. I'm worried about being on my own over the WHOLE weekend..!

Okay I'm fully packed now. Plus I ran to Asda to buy the Bliss magazine for the free Team Jacob bag :spew: I'm wayyyy excited.

If anyone sees me at the event, please say hi. I'll be on my own so I could use some friendly faces. I'm worried about being on my own over the WHOLE weekend..!

:spew: team jacob & team dean :D

will you be coming to the meet up at 4pm on friday?

Okay I'm fully packed now. Plus I ran to Asda to buy the Bliss magazine for the free Team Jacob bag :D I'm wayyyy excited.

THEY HAVE A TEAM JACOB BAG?!

Totally buying that tomorrow!

My friend is bothering me now. She's telling me she has no money, so might not be able to come this weekend, which means I'll have to give her the money she's given me for the hotel back, meaning I'll have to find somewhere else to stay 'cos the Ibis is full now. She's been going out drinking loads recently as well- how does she have no money if she's able to do this?! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Edited by rayray_x

i finally got my mum reading Twilight...she wouldn't watch the movie cuz i told her it was about vamps :uhoh: and she was like noooooo....well now she is reading the book and loving it... :P

she is totally team Jacob ....but that would be more because of Taylor... :uhoh:

My friend is bothering me now. She's telling me she has no money, so might not be able to come this weekend, which means I'll have to give her the money she's given me for the hotel back, meaning I'll have to find somewhere else to stay 'cos the Ibis is full now. She's been going out drinking loads recently as well- how does she have no money if she's able to do this?! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Really..oh no that really sucks.... :D

Edited by bl00djunkie

Okay I'm fully packed now. Plus I ran to Asda to buy the Bliss magazine for the free Team Jacob bag :uhoh: I'm wayyyy excited.

I got the free Jacob bag!

There was an Edward one too but it was a Twilight not a new moon one so I got the Jacob one so I went against my norm and went team wolf! :D

Ohh i must get that magazine tomorrow i want the edward one :dance:

I am in the middle of packing and am having a hard time picking out my outfits for the day time :D such a girl i will end up with enough outfits for a month :dance: I am packing everything dont wanna get there and see i have forgotten anything lol

Cant find my hair curlers :dance: might have to go buy a cheap pair if not

I love my cloak from Asda i keep putting it on and jumping around and my mum keeps giving me the look :P lol i think she might get me a white straight jacket for xmas :dance:

Still cant get my contacts in :uhoh: gonna try again shortly but i have a headache so yeah