Collectormania Glasgow Aug Travel

fenway

Hi Guys

Is there anyone going up from London on the Friday?

Or

Has anyone got any travel ideas. I'm on holiday that week :smile: so can travel up on the Friday

Thanks

I will be! I was going to book flights soon, since from Stansted to Prestwick is always cheap and my mum could pick us up and take us to Glasgow xD

Hello!

Here's the beef! I need to get up and back down again, but the trains are extortionate and so is flying from any local airport.

Is anyone driving up and down who wouldn't mind going via Nuneaton?

I can provide excellent in car entertainment such as rigerous discussions over which is better Star Wars or Star Trek (I can also take either side), games such as "what's that smell?" And "I spy", and custom made music CD"s

If you think this is you, can you e-mail or facebook me!

Cheers

Luke aka Wookie

Edited by Wookie

Wookie - flights are about £30 each way at the moment for the end of August with BMI Baby from East Midlands.

I'll be flying from there, got to stop off at my old college and the place most of my stuff is stored on the way up to Scotland.

Wookie - flights are about £30 each way at the moment for the end of August with BMI Baby from East Midlands.

I'll be flying from there, got to stop off at my old college and the place most of my stuff is stored on the way up to Scotland.

Sod it, just bought tickets for the train. Cheapest I could find the plane was £57 at stupid times of the day. £64.50 for the train, which isn't too bad!

Hello!

Here's the beef! I need to get up and back down again, but the trains are extortionate and so is flying from any local airport.

Is anyone driving up and down who wouldn't mind going via Nuneaton?

I can provide excellent in car entertainment such as rigerous discussions over which is better Star Wars or Star Trek (I can also take either side), games such as "what's that smell?" And "I spy", and custom made music CD"s

If you think this is you, can you e-mail or facebook me!

Cheers

Luke aka Wookie

Beware that if other people fall asleep in the car. wookie thinks it funny to hover over you when you wake up just to scare the living daylights out of you. Lol :lol:

recommend taking a lint roller in the car as the fur ball sheds. :poki:

For the first time ever i am driving to an event....well being driving........only downside is that I have to spend the whole week before in scotland aswell.........did I say downside I am meant wonderfull birthday mini-holiday with bestest friend in whole wide world......and HECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

yeeea are you all doing the setup on friday?

I havent booked a flight yet but am going to sooon :) cant wait will be my first time crewing!!

which air line have you all booked with?

Cool. I am not the only newbie. Found Megabus.com was the cheapest. £40 return to London. See you all north of the wall.