General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone!

Got a better night of sleep now when I knew I had tickets and that Kellan was coming. Yesterday I couldn't sleep one minute, I was so nervous! :YAHOO:

I could also sleep, since I knew you got the tickets for both of us :YAHOO::YAHOO: wiiie can't wait!!!

I didn't get a confirmation email either, but my booking is on the Hilton site, so I'll print that and take it with me when we check in.

Oh I'm so excited. I've got a bottle of Moet that I got for my 21st that I still haven't drunk, so me and my mate Beth will be cracking it open before the prom in the hotel room!! Gonna get a wee bit jolly n' have a mini-party!!!

Hey everyone, I still don't have my ticket eeek! Just hoping my money goes in before they sell out! Hopefully we will get a warning when the stock gets low...then I will panic!

Yes you have to get a ticket!

Hey everyone, I still don't have my ticket eeek! Just hoping my money goes in before they sell out! Hopefully we will get a warning when the stock gets low...then I will panic!

Ooh, make sure you do!

Yay! It is going to be such a great party! :thumbup:

:thumbup: ditto that :WAVE: just put a pic of Kellan and me and pic of Sam on intro thread if you all need a laugh :thumbup:

Edited by Twilightmum49

Laugh? :lol:

I just waved at you in the other thread :thumbup:

:WAVE:

I cant wait to meet you all either, i jus cheked to make sure my confirmation email sed 2 adults not 1, Dayna wudn't b happy if i got a present and not her lol

Ohh i wonder wat the pressie cud be?

Am still extremely xcitable bin runnin around work 2 day smiling n singin (that dusnt normally happen wer i work lol) evry1 was laughin at me i think they thort i had gon mad, but i did that a long time ago!! :o

:lol::lol:

I need to go to bed a lot earlier than I have been I'll have bags next under my eyes

night night :WAVE:

Edited by Twilightmum49

:D Good morning..... been trying to finish this for about 20mins..... people are so inconsiderate wanting to talk about work when I have more important things to do :wub:

Juliette glad you got your room sorted :D

Rhi reading your reply reminded me I too haven't had anything to eat yet....... stomach just rumbled ..must go and feed it.... :YAHOO:

I'm cold :P

Aw! You can have my itchy illness if you like, I feel like it is about 90 degrees! :(

Trust me to get a childhood illness at 38!

The Doctor said, don't worry, you're not contagous or infectious, but you will have it for 6 - 8 weeks. :(

Oh Good Grief! What am I doing on here AGAIN! :D

Speak to you guys later.

Off to do my sons Prom cake for tomorrow! :lol:

(Primary school prom, they are having a limo and everything!)

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Limo's for the last day of school :smile::blink:....posh school is it? :D

Thats fab Juliette!

For our school, they have raised money through the year, and there are only 15 in his year leaving this July, so they only had to order 2 limos to take them to the prom.

The party will be for years 5 and 6, but the limos for year 6

It is something they hope to do next year too

They are having a buffet in a lovely restaurant in town, so will feel really special!

I want them to walk in and the cake is there for them!