General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you mean the premiere it's been cancelled :P I was gonna go with a few people. If you mean to just go see the movie on opening night then I'd be up for that, but I think it'd be hard since we all live all over the place haha.

And you're not butting in, the more people chatting the merrier :P

If you mean the premiere it's been cancelled :P I was gonna go with a few people. If you mean to just go see the movie on opening night then I'd be up for that, but I think it'd be hard since we all live all over the place haha.

And you're not butting in, the more people chatting the merrier :D

Why did they cancel it? :P

I think it was cancelled because we have the same release date for the movie and so they could just concentrate on the one premiere in LA, then they have the charity event in...Memphis I think, the next day, and maybe they thought that it was too much in too few days. Can't wait to find out what the other event is gonna be!

OMG sam! You must have been so angry (understatement I know)!! The woman who did your medical, surely she was a nurse right? They're suppose to know about certain drugs that can't be taken due to diabetes etc! What a farce!

Awww Sam, can you appeal or anything? Sorry I don't know too much about that kinda stuff so if I sound stupid saying that sorry D:

Yeah can appeal but gotta wait for the proper result first we're kinda just guessing it will be declined and we will need to appeal.

Definately appeal! You've got to! That's just ridiculous! God I actually feel quite angry for you!

The woman who did Sam's medical needs a punch in the face. Seriously. WTF? I hate how you give these people a tiny sniff of power and they abuse it like that.

Aaaanyway TwiProms has caught up with me. I'm cream crackered. I ache all over. I couldn't even get out of bed to go to the opticians this morning. :D

Lol bless ya! I think I would have done the same!

Ohhh just ordered these contacts for volturi ball http://www.lensmart.com/la/product/default...amp;catid=11592 I chose the hazel autumn option. I really hope they look ok for the amount I paid for them! I know they seem quite vibrant but I was gaging the colour by the pic of Demetri and Alice. Eeek!

Thanks Mandelina and Sam. I'm hoping my natural green/grey eyes won't make any difference to the colour of the contact lenses. Lol Sam atleast they don't look orange when you have them in!

Mandelina I hope your lecture isn't too boring!