General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, its year 6 they leave around here. The first class is called nursery, then a class called reception.

They start school at 3 round by us.

I think Worthing is the only town in the country that still has a Year 7 in primary school - only the catholic schools finish at Year 6. The kiddies start school aged 4 in reception.

:D How is eveyone - been quite busy today so not been on here much today - at least I can concentrate better now at work without having to check the forum every hour :lol:

Wouldn't it have been fab?

I am ashamed to note how many posts I have made :chair:

Its Twilight it makes you get all excited and makes your fingers run away with you :lol:

I just threw tons of chocolate sponge off cuts in the bin,

I always offer round our house and nobody is interested anymore! :D

I dont think I could eat lots of cake if I was making them all the time - a friend of mine used to work in a strawberry factory years ago and to this day can't eat them :chair:

I forgot to say, I may be mysteriously vacant from around here for a couple of weeks as I am in Italy :D

Hopefully we won't miss anything big (well apart from LFCC grr) like the ET photobooks/DVD!!!

Have a great time in Italy a beautiful country :dance:

Off to bath Georgina as she looks like a grub from being in the garden :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY OMG FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CANT CONTAIN EXCITEMENT MUST SHOUUUT OMFG ITS THIS FREAKING FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY OMG FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CANT CONTAIN EXCITEMENT MUST SHOUUUT OMFG ITS THIS FREAKING FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote

Now we know..... will tell Sam she's a massive fan.

Edited by Twilightmum49

Hey all just bin catching up on all the threads (thers so many), AHHHH im stil really xcited bout mini con and cannot i repeat CANNOT wait 2 meet Kellan *chants to self - must restrain from kidnapping him* lol

Hope evry1 is ok and has had a good day :D

Boohoo i best go now n get my stuff ready gettin picked up in 30 mins 4 a nite shift at a different nursing home tnite, i hope it goes well as i dont no the clients very well eeeek am a little scared!! :YAHOO:

Take care evry1 n hope u all hav a betta nite than i think im gonna hav lol

xx

So much to catch up on :clap: I just dont have the attention span for it all haha I just read the first line then go on to the next one lol

Btw back to cake for a split second..sorry :YAHOO: my mate is wanting to start up her own cake business..well more shop and do smoothies and stuff so yeah we were making cakes last night...neither of us can bake haha so yeah they werent that great, not bad, but not great haha we used lurpak instead of marg ooops :YAHOO: