General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God knows till I get there...im hoping its brownies though, our brownies are the sex!! :D Our cookies arent great yet thought lol She's hoping to make a business out of it so we have to practice lots...and get fatter in the process :YAHOO::D

You have got me thinking!

Kev and the boys make awesome white choc and cranberry cookes...yum!

Some hinting in order I think!

[

You have got me thinking!

Kev and the boys make awesome white choc and cranberry cookes...yum!

Some hinting in order I think!

Hey D&D have you ever made a Twilight based Cake? Or Tinkerbell? Asking out of curiousity and, of course, to see if you have any pictures! :)

Not a specific Twilight cake

Just itching to do one though, soooo many ideas!

I have done mostly weddings only for the past year, just too busy to do many birthdays, and I've got boys, so no Tinkerbell cakes :(

Matthew wanted a Jacob Wolf cake in February, so I did this quick one:

Its been on one of the forums before though, so apologies for the repeat.

JacobBlack.jpg

Thanks guys

He wouldn't cut it straight away, ended up taking it to school and shared it out

One kid yelled out at me after school, saying

"Oi, Mrs Easton! I had the teeth!"

We giggled like fools

Funnily enough Cheryl, my sister asked me to redesign a shark tattoo for her last year They did it years ago, a few fins missing etc and it was really pale bluey grey

I redesigned it only a quick scribble, she didn't tell me, just took it to a tattoo studio and they said they wouldn't do it exactly the same, but similar

This was my design (The three lines were also supposed to represent the gills of a shark, and the shark to have the new fins missing from the original tattoo and the dark grey shading and black shading on the shark)

The biro line on the shark is the original tattoo actual size and shape. I altered it to stop it looking like a dolphin

sharktattoodesign.jpg

This was the new tattoo She likes it, but quietly told me and our Mum that she preferred my design. Still tells everyone that her sis designed her tattoo though.

ps Its not red in the background, its just freshly done! and bleeding a bit bleugh!

sharktattoo.jpg

When you take a drawing to a tattooist, they very rarely do it exactly the same. Usually tell you it is not possible, but it is usually cos they want to put their own take on the design

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Glad you had fun!

Yeah, sounds lucky!

I know a few people where they just wouldn't, but then again, perhaps we have some awkward tattooists round by us :thumbup:

Yeah, I got mine custom designed by an artist friend so if they'd refused to tattoo them exactly as I wanted them I'd have gone ape.

Me too :unsure:

I drew up what I wanted for my stars tattoo, they then computerised that while I was there we jiggled the stars around til the placement was right.

He did try to change it though, I had to take 4 stars off or it would have been just below the top of my shoulder and would have been from base of spine to top of shoulder.

I wanted it so that it couldn't be seen if I wore a strapless top

Swines :D I want loads, I want a BSB tattoo, a twilight tattoo, and a Queen tattoo ;):(

LOL I like tattoo's too. DOn't have any though. I like other peoples... THough I don't like the ones that are totally covered in tattoo's... Then you can't tell where one starts and another begins. Some fo teh ones with stars are nice, I likes the fantasy ones... Would love and tinkerbell tattoo or a small paw design... But I'm a blood donor so... I figured, the need for my blood is bigger than my need for a pretty pattern being etched into my skin... *sighs* THey are very pretty though... I like swarovski crystals too... I think I have a 'ooooh shiny!' complex.... Hmm...