General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I'm a nice person really.... :D

We know you are Sam :o It's not your fault there's some sucky people in your life atm!

Thanks Chelsea I swear I'm gonna beat that girl down tomorrow if she has a go at me or summit. I've been on that yard like 8 years and only twice have I gone mental.

I hope it gets sorted Sam.

Can you come on msn a min i need to ask you something costume related

xxx

I'm so stressed I'm having a crazy migraine right now. ;)

We know you are Sam :o It's not your fault there's some sucky people in your life atm!

Thanks Chelsea I swear I'm gonna beat that girl down tomorrow if she has a go at me or summit. I've been on that yard like 8 years and only twice have I gone mental.

xxx

Why don't you ask on the costume thread? :)

Ahh don't blame you! It was bang out of order the things she said and did and you're well within your rights.

I'm so stressed I'm having a crazy migraine right now. ;)

xxx

becuase i would like to talk to her!

Luckily having a go at her has relieved so much other stress I actually feel so much better. I nearly launched myself at her tho, Paul had to get her to back off cause if she'd gotten any further in my face I'd have knocked her the hell out. She asked if I was going to hit her and I was that mad I just said "Well if I can find something heavy enough to hit you with might lose my hand in your face" I'm sorry but this girl is on the big side and I was just so angry.

Should have hit her and claimed stress!! I know a few people who have used that as an excuse and you should 100% more stressed than they've ever been. It's irritating on yards when folks 'borrow' or 'move' your stuff without asking though. Especially tendon boots... Polly's keep going missing when I need them and some other horse is usually wearing them... Cue lots of growling and swearing, why can't folks buy their own? People have no respect for other peoples stuff anymore!!! Next time beat her!! I'll help!! :o

Luckily having a go at her has relieved so much other stress I actually feel so much better. I nearly launched myself at her tho, Paul had to get her to back off cause if she'd gotten any further in my face I'd have knocked her the hell out. She asked if I was going to hit her and I was that mad I just said "Well if I can find something heavy enough to hit you with might lose my hand in your face" I'm sorry but this girl is on the big side and I was just so angry.

Should have hit her and claimed stress!! I know a few people who have used that as an excuse and you should 100% more stressed than they've ever been. It's irritating on yards when folks 'borrow' or 'move' your stuff without asking though. Especially tendon boots... Polly's keep going missing when I need them and some other horse is usually wearing them... Cue lots of growling and swearing, why can't folks buy their own? People have no respect for other peoples stuff anymore!!! Next time beat her!! I'll help!! :o

Thing is she wasn't even borrowing them. I'd just ridden, taken them off Tillie and put them on top of my grooming kit and she just grabbed them and threw them. I was speechless to say the least and she thought it was fooking hilarious

The whole thing started over her tryin to hit me with her car keys several times, to which i tried to restrain her, to get her to pack it in. Also she tries to hit me with something everytime I see her, but as soon I grab her to get her to stop. She shouts quits like a big kid.

The girl was totally out of order, I pushed her backward to get her away from both of us, to try to calm the situation down.

The whole thing started over her tryin to hit me with her car keys several times, to which i tried to restrain her, to get her to pack it in. Also she tries to hit me with something everytime I see her, but as soon I grab her to get her to stop. She shouts quits like a big kid.

The girl was totally out of order, I pushed her backward to get her away from both of us, to try to calm the situation down.

Do you have access to a cold water hosepipe on the yard??? Just hose her off... Sounds like she needs it.. And a damn good slap off her parents too.

Do you have access to a cold water hosepipe on the yard??? Just hose her off... Sounds like she needs it.. And a damn good slap off her parents too.

Shes 17 though and thinks she knows everything. She really annoys both of us. She thinks shes grown up but she acts worse them some of the kids sometimes screaming and messing around by the horses.

Sorry everyone is having such a rough time :dance:

I feel really guilty now, cos we are having a good time at the moment

Wanted to write more for the magaizne I write for, and was thinking about submitting more articles, when they emailed me today to say they had emailed the BBC to ask permission for me to write an article on my Dalek cake I did, and suggesting 8 different topics that I could write articles for.

Marvellous!

Trying to make less cakes and do more teaching and writing, it seems I have my wish!

Yay :YAHOO: :YAHOO:

off to ice a four tier cake and pipe some side designs ready for tomorrow.

But hubby is going to deliver two of them for me so that I can go and watch a Taekwondo black belt seminar with an 8th degree TKD master.

Thought it would be a good thing to watch, cos in only 18 mths, that could be me actually doing it! :D

They are going to have to do 7 hours of Taekwondo where they do EVERYTHING they have ever learnt, in order from start to finish! Blimey!

Hey every1 iv just been sent this link on f-book altho i think iv seen it before, its the vampire kiss montage that was apparently only on the 3rd disk of the special edition twilight i must of seen it on youtube or something lol

http://team-twilight.com/20090820/vampire-...e-twilight-dvd/

The end makes me laugh, the fact that Edwards hand goes strate in2 Bellas top lol xx

Edited by Ma Monkey Man xx

Randomly this is the fun I was having before silly cow threw my tendon boots lol

Oh wow. She's pretty!! Though she dwarfs my man. How big is she? Yorkie is only just over 14 hands!

She's 16.2hh we think though could do with getting her measured as I reckon she's about 17hh

Not got a measuring stick? Yorkie was sold at 14.2 but Ian the ex-mounted policeman found a measuring stick and measured him when I bought him. A smidge over 14. The other one I ride is about 16... Big.. aren't they? :P

Randomly this is the fun I was having before silly cow threw my tendon boots lol

Oh wow. She's pretty!! Though she dwarfs my man. How big is she? Yorkie is only just over 14 hands!

She's 16.2hh we think though could do with getting her measured as I reckon she's about 17hh

Not got a measuring stick? Yorkie was sold at 14.2 but Ian the ex-mounted policeman found a measuring stick and measured him when I bought him. A smidge over 14. The other one I ride is about 16... Big.. aren't they? :P

Yeah she's massive compared to my mums 14.2hh, I also have a youngster who's roughly 13.2hh now and getting bigger. He's to make 15hh

Yeah she's massive compared to my mums 14.2hh, I also have a youngster who's roughly 13.2hh now and getting bigger. He's to make 15hh

Are they all breeds or cross breeds?

I'm so stressed I'm having a crazy migraine right now. :(

Honestly, I'm a nice person really.... :(

We know you are Sam :P It's not your fault there's some sucky people in your life atm!

xxx

becuase i would like to talk to her!

Woah, no need to get like that. I just thought if it was costume related you could ask on there for help if she wasn't about to help you. There's no need to get snarky with me. Remind me not to try and be helpful in future. :P

Hey every1 iv just been sent this link on f-book altho i think iv seen it before, its the vampire kiss montage that was apparently only on the 3rd disk of the special edition twilight i must of seen it on youtube or something lol

http://team-twilight.com/20090820/vampire-...e-twilight-dvd/

The end makes me laugh, the fact that Edwards hand goes strate in2 Bellas top lol xx

There was only a three disc edition in America, we got the one and two disc. And the Vampire Kiss Montage was on the two disc.