General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhi I hope you sue'd??? Man you'd get a good case out of that one i reckon

............I'M BAAAACK BTW :dance::WINCE::YAHOO::YAHOO:...although not for long that festival has well and truely killed me haha no more festivals for me this year...thank god :P

Nah, wouldn't work, they only give you advice, but say that you should come in if you are worried, so they are covered there

Glad you had fun.

Did a 2 hour training session tonight............shattered!

Ah well, back to the website :o

Im really paranoid that I've got swine flu though :(

whenever I sneeze I think I have the swine flu ;) i wash my hands like... thirty times a day, lol.. paranoid much?

I was convince i had swine flu but my mum said i didnt!

But then days later when she got it she finnaly agreed!

It was crap!

But im glad i got it last month befor the prom

Im really paranoid that I've got swine flu though :wub:

whenever I sneeze I think I have the swine flu :wub: i wash my hands like... thirty times a day, lol.. paranoid much?

I was convince i had swine flu but my mum said i didnt!

But then days later when she got it she finnaly agreed!

It was crap!

But im glad i got it last month befor the prom

I'm immune ot most bugs. Comes with working with them all day everyday. Fabulous immune system!! Never ill, except with lovely migraines that induce vomiting and nose bleeds!!

Marvellous.

Lol im currently reading new moon too

lol ditto me too!!!

I travel by train to Birmingham every day except Fridays and that's full of people coughing and sneezing :coolthumb: think I'll wear a mask!!!!

Treated myself to sushi for lunch today not bad calorie wise!!! got to make sure I can still get into my size 12 jeans its took me long enough to get into them :thumbup: as I'm dressing as Alice :drunk:

Lol im currently reading new moon too

lol ditto me too!!!

I travel by train to Birmingham every day except Fridays and that's full of people coughing and sneezing :coolthumb: think I'll wear a mask!!!!

Treated myself to sushi for lunch today not bad calorie wise!!! got to make sure I can still get into my size 12 jeans its took me long enough to get into them :thumbup: as I'm dressing as Alice :drunk:

Aw I miss birmingham <3

I'm starting to seriously think i have swine flu lol, I've got a totally bunged up ness going on after like a few hours, have headaches, I collapsed earlier in the bathroom and I've been vomtting all night, fun times.

I can't even call in sick at work, cus it's so hard to get an official contract there, and yesterday I got mine :YAHOO: Only the third person to do it since November.

Im having ham, egg and home made chips for lunch today...so much for being healthy eh? hehe the way im thinking is though that home made chips have gotta be healthier than normal chips :coolthumb:

Yes much healthier enjoy - ham sounds nice although I don't eat meat :thumbup:

I had laughing cow and cucumber on melba toast..... Now for some Love Hearts... Nom nom nom!

:drunk: I have that and love Love Hearts :YAHOO:

Edited by Twilightmum49