General Rambling

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officially obsessed with drawing at the moment, but trying not to do it all the time, trying to be a good girl and not quite so OCD about every hobby! :D

You've inspired Jess Rhi - she hasn't stopped drawing the last couple of weeks. All Twi drawings - I'll scan one on here when I get a mo.

Well people we've booked a late holiday - hubby's firm has picked up big time so we're off on Tuesday :dance: but hopefully I'll still be able to keep up to date with the forums etc. I'm so glad they announced Chaske before we went.

Sometimes its not so bad to be adicted to something

xxx

We all should know that! lol :thumbup:

Ha ha ha we should!

Ohhh Lily, Lily, Lily I love the pic you posted!

Ha ha ha Cheryl I not a wiiiiimp! Ok maybe a little! Lol!

Well I am watching Twilight again! Ha ha watched it 2ce lastnight! Gonna have some icecream too! Yum yum yum! Oooooh Edward and ice cream! Niiiiice!!

Officially obsessed with drawing at the moment, but trying not to do it all the time, trying to be a good girl and not quite so OCD about every hobby! :thumbup:

You've inspired Jess Rhi - she hasn't stopped drawing the last couple of weeks. All Twi drawings - I'll scan one on here when I get a mo.

Well people we've booked a late holiday - hubby's firm has picked up big time so we're off on Tuesday :D but hopefully I'll still be able to keep up to date with the forums etc. I'm so glad they announced Chaske before we went.

Awww that's awesome news that the business has picked up! Great way to celebrate!

I can cross stitch and i'm thinking of possibly doing the wolf pack but i'm not sure

xxx

Ooooh cool! You should so do that!

Speaking of creativeness, I still need to get the Bella/Twi bracelets done! AND I need to put together another bracelet too! Might do the latter one tomorrow actually!

Yeah you should totally make our own jewellery!

Oooh yay for you to being able to get the chart and materials!

Awww Twilight's nearly finished now. Edward nearly makes me cry when he says "I'm here" it's like his voice almost breaks as though he's about to cry. I really wished they'd kissed the way they had in the book lol! Watching the hospital scene again and mmmm currently drooling over Rob lol!

Lol! You live on your own then.

I've just watched that scene haha

I love it from a media POV the music and the camera angles = love

It was done very tastefully wasn't it?

I'm watching Twi again ha ha ha!

Lol! You live on your own then.

I've just watched that scene haha

I love it from a media POV the music and the camera angles = love

It was done very tastefully wasn't it?

I'm watching Twi again ha ha ha!

Yes i live on my own!! Its hard at times but i love it!!! Take for instsance now!! I was hungry so i got shreddies if i lived with my folks i wouldnt have been allowed lol

xxx