Roll call: In the Shadow of the Moon

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

My name is Vic and I'm 26 and it's my first time on here! :(

I have booked 2 standard tickets for the London Prom, one for my mum and one for myself - very excited!!!

Not booked any hotels yet. I live about an hour away from London, but I'm thinking it would be easier to stay in a hotel if it goes on till late. Just hope I have enough money!

I take it all ages will be coming to the prom?

I'm also off to LFCC next week and getting my picture taken with Peter Facinelli :lol:

Hope everyone is well.

Take care,

Vic x

Hi everyone!

My name is Vic and I'm 26 and it's my first time on here! :(

I have booked 2 standard tickets for the London Prom, one for my mum and one for myself - very excited!!!

Not booked any hotels yet. I live about an hour away from London, but I'm thinking it would be easier to stay in a hotel if it goes on till late. Just hope I have enough money!

I'm also off to LFCC next week and getting my picture taken with Peter Facinelli :lol:

Hope everyone is well.

Take care,

Vic x

Hi Vic :WAVE:

I'm going to London as well, so I hope I'll see you and your mum there!

It will be plenty of fun!

And lucky you, I want a picture taken with Peter as well :wub:

I'm Emma-Leigh, went to Eternal Twilight as a Silver, going to Twilight Proms Birmingham with my friend Sarah as a Standard and going to Eternal Twilight 2 as gold!

Anyway, I'm 18, Sarah is 21, both staying at the Hilton and looking forward to seeing you all!

It's Sarah's first con and she is really excited about going haha

Hi im Kady

Im 16 and attending the birmingham convention Alone

Im not sure as to where im satying yet

Im also attending eternal twilight 2!

:)

Hi Kady....glad your coming to Birmingham....don't worry about being on your own..... as we have said on here no one is on their own at the Cons...... welcome to our little Posse/Clan. :dance:

Hi im Kady

Im 16 and attending the birmingham convention Alone

Im not sure as to where im satying yet

Im also attending eternal twilight 2!

:)

Hi Kady....glad your coming to Birmingham....don't worry about being on your own..... as we have said on here no one is on their own at the Cons...... welcome to our little Posse/Clan. :D

Thank You :D Good to know i wont be on my own as its my first convention ;)

I'm Stacey, I'm 22 and going to the London proms with a gold ticket. My sister is coming too. We both went to ET1 which was awesome! Not sure if we're staying in London or not yet... we might just get the last train home and the first train in the next day... but that might be a bit of a pain. Got to see if I have any money I guess!

I've got my room all booked at the Hilton now ;)

Don't worry! You can just meet up with my friend and I! I'm so excited :eek:

Awww thank you! :P

I've got gold and am on my own so there will be plently of us around!

Nice to know I wont be the only one on my own! :D

I'm SO looking forward to this - will be my 1st themed con! (I'm sure there's a better way to describe that - but I went to CM15 and I'm going to LFCC but I've never been to one about a show/film/series before) Will be cool to meet other Twilight fans too - I don't actually know any :D

My name's Chelsea and I'm 17, I'll be seeing you all at the Birmingham convention with me 40-something year old but a teen in spirit twi mom :D It'll be my very first convention so I don't know what to expect, all I know is I'm going to have the time of my life!

Come say hi to me and my mom guys, we'd love to meet twi fans and dance the nights away with them :D So can't wait to meet you all!

My name's Chelsea and I'm 17, I'll be seeing you all at the Birmingham convention with me 40-something year old but a teen in spirit twi mom :blink: It'll be my very first convention so I don't know what to expect, all I know is I'm going to have the time of my life!

Come say hi to me and my mom guys, we'd love to meet twi fans and dance the nights away with them :vader: So can't wait to meet you all!

Hey Chelsea - I'm a 40 something mum going with Jess my 15 year old daughter. There are a few of us Twi mums going to these cons and we're all really excited. Have a look at the introduce yourself and general rambling threads if you haven't already done so and you'll see what a great bunch we are!! :vader:

Hi everyone!

My name is Vic and I'm 26 and it's my first time on here! :D

I'm also off to LFCC next week and getting my picture taken with Peter Facinelli :P

Hope everyone is well.

Take care,

Vic x

Hi Vic :P

I'm going to London as well, so I hope I'll see you and your mum there!

It will be plenty of fun!

And lucky you, I want a picture taken with Peter as well :lol:

I'm really excited!

Would be nice to meet some new people! Hope to see you there too!

I'm sad that I will be missing the Twilight talk on Sunday at LFCC. Should have a really good time on Saturday though.

Take care,

Vic

Finally made my booking for the Hilton in London now - took me days as there was an issue with the website, so I emailed them and it's all sorted now and my reservation is made.

So, I am coming to London, along with Kate (not sure if she uses the forum) who I met at ET1 and we're sharing a room. Yay!!

My sister (who I just got into Twilight) and a friend of hers are looking into coming as well...which would be sooo cool!! Been a long long time since my sis and I had something in common!!

xC

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Vicky and I'll be going, hopefully as Alice Cullen for the whole weekend!

I'll be staying with Naurarwen_Fangorn and her significant other.

I'm so excited! ^.^ I only have a standard ticket, but at least I'm going!

Edited by pegasusmarsters

Im going to Birmingham! :D

Cant wait! Im going with my sister on standard tickets and staying with family nearby to keep costs down! :dance:

Were you dressed as Alice at LFCC on the Sunday?

Im going to Birmingham! :D

Cant wait! Im going with my sister on standard tickets and staying with family nearby to keep costs down! :dance:

Were you dressed as Alice at LFCC on the Sunday?

Yeah Vicky was baseball Alice on the Sunday