Is anyone going to Birmingham alone?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second what Debs said - no-one will be on their own. Anyone standing about by themselves wont be for very long, we will keep an eye out for each other :wub: ..... I will have to get used to all the different accents!!

......technically I will be on my own because Sam and friends will be off........ leaving little old me abandoned lol but not for long :YAHOO: I'll try and not speak with a Brummie accent!!!!!!!

I'm going alone too! None of my friends are as obsessed with Twilight as I am and they won't come with me :dance:

Not booked a room yet as I may travel but not sure what to do!! :YAHOO:

The clan is getter bigger :D as Juliette said you could room share.

.....I need to do some work lol getting behind :wub:

Sorry didnt say hi but Im sure I've said it somewhere ........ senior moment lol !!!!!!!!

Edited by Twilightmum49

I'm not going gold, can't afford it unfortunately, I'm gonna be a peasant and can't wait!!

Room sharing sounds like a plan, I can imagine how annoyed I'm gonna be if I have to drive home after the prom, not gonna be a good idea me thinks!! I won't want to leave on the Sunday never mind going home on the Saturday night!!

:wub::unsure::dance:

I'm not going gold, can't afford it unfortunately, I'm gonna be a peasant and can't wait!!

Room sharing sounds like a plan, I can imagine how annoyed I'm gonna be if I have to drive home after the prom, not gonna be a good idea me thinks!! I won't want to leave on the Sunday never mind going home on the Saturday night!!

:WINCE:;):dance:

:( for peasants more to shine my shoes and clean my tiara :lol:

I thought about driving back on Saturday but thought it's going to be too late and if I'm dancing all evening I'll be too tired :WINCE:

I'm going Alone to (cos my friend didnt know if she can afford it or not so i didnt want to hang around in case tix sold out)

and booked a queen room so if needs be willing to share as I'm booked in the hilton :)

I'm going Alone to (cos my friend didnt know if she can afford it or not so i didnt want to hang around in case tix sold out)

and booked a queen room so if needs be willing to share as I'm booked in the hilton :)

I think I'm going on my own too :blink:

We'll all be alone together (:

• 3 weeks later...

I am possibly going on my own!!!

xxx

Im going on my own, im crapping myself. I have been to middlesbrough alone but thats pretty much it. Il prob get kidnapped and sold into slavery along the way knowing my luck. Im real shy in person as well so il be sat in the corner for two days.

We are one big Twilight Family you will definately not be on your own -we have Not Allowed to Stand on Your Own Twilight Police :WAVE:

I've just booked my ticket and I'm going by myself I hope to make new friends though.

You have an avi of Alex so i'm friends with ya already lol

xxx

lol yeah alex is one hot wolf but team kellan/emmett all the way for me :P

I still need to book my room at the hilton yet but will sort that out one day next week :D

• 2 weeks later...