Introduction thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But a name badge wouldnt look good on my outfit :whistling:

xxx

Ack!! Make holes in my dress???? Are you insane? I will have to tape it somewhere! TAPE. Not PIN. :-p

What about florist magnets for corsages.

You have two small round magnets, fix the badge to one of them with double sided tape or glue dots.

Hold one magnet inside your clothes then when you hold the badge in front of them, they fix together without damaging your clothes.

But a name badge wouldnt look good on my outfit :WAVE:

xxx

Ack!! Make holes in my dress???? Are you insane? I will have to tape it somewhere! TAPE. Not PIN. :-p

You have two small round magnets, fix the badge to one of them with double sided tape or glue dots.

Hold one magnet inside your clothes then when you hold the badge in front of them, they fix together without damaging your clothes.

Thats an amazing idea :clap:

xxx

Drama queens ;):P

Oh the biggest!!! ;) You should see what I'm going through to try and find an outfit for the high school disco. :D

But a name badge wouldnt look good on my outfit :(

xxx

Fab idea!!! I shall go and find some today! :D

Drama queens :dance::lol:

Oh the biggest!!! :dance: You should see what I'm going through to try and find an outfit for the high school disco. :YAHOO:

But a name badge wouldnt look good on my outfit :dance:

xxx

Fab idea!!! I shall go and find some today! :YAHOO:

Can you let us know where you find them :YAHOO:

xxx

Drama queens :dance::lol:

Oh the biggest!!! :dance: You should see what I'm going through to try and find an outfit for the high school disco. :YAHOO:

But a name badge wouldnt look good on my outfit :dance:

xxx

Fab idea!!! I shall go and find some today! :YAHOO:

Can you let us know where you find them :YAHOO:

xxx

I'm going to go to the local florist and ask! lol! When I find out I'll post. Failing that... I'll see if I can get some and if there are enough I'll bring some spares down with me.

Drama queens ;):D

Oh the biggest!!! ;) You should see what I'm going through to try and find an outfit for the high school disco. :D

But a name badge wouldnt look good on my outfit :(

xxx

Fab idea!!! I shall go and find some today! :D

Can you let us know where you find them :D

xxx

I'm going to go to the local florist and ask! lol! When I find out I'll post. Failing that... I'll see if I can get some and if there are enough I'll bring some spares down with me.

awesome :D

xxx

Hey all!!

My name is Vicki and I am 24 from Liverpool and am a qualified teacher! lol. Starting a new job on first september teaching maths in a Liverpool secondary school!

I will be going to the Birmingham one with my boyfriend and cant wait!

My facebook for anyine i'm not friends with yet

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...ley?ref=profile

Hi Vicki hope your doing well. I'm Kate :thumbup: That is cool about your teaching job. I am also starting a work placement in a school as a teaching assistant (voluntarily) as i take my first years teaching assistant qualification. I cant wait. I too am going to Birmingham so hope to see you there

xxx

Hey all!!

My name is Vicki and I am 24 from Liverpool and am a qualified teacher! lol. Starting a new job on first september teaching maths in a Liverpool secondary school!

I will be going to the Birmingham one with my boyfriend and cant wait!

My facebook for anyine i'm not friends with yet

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...ley?ref=profile

I Vicki....will see you in Birmingham - :dance:

Booked tickets for B'ham yesterday.

Me (Rae), sis-in-law, Hannah (AKA Henry) and mum, Ruth attending.

All from South Wales.

All 3 (slightly) obsessed. Never been to any conventions like this before, and very excited. Is it as good as we hope it will be??

3 x Standard tickets booked. Not sorted accom yet.

Can't wait.

Booked tickets for B'ham yesterday.

Me (Rae), sis-in-law, Hannah (AKA Henry) and mum, Ruth attending.

All from South Wales.

All 3 (slightly) obsessed. Never been to any conventions like this before, and very excited. Is it as good as we hope it will be??

3 x Standard tickets booked. Not sorted accom yet.

Can't wait.

:lol::P;) it is my first convention too Rae ----- REALLY looking forward to it..

See you all in Birmingham.. :vader:

Hiya! Im Becky! im 22 and from romford essex.

I really want to go to In The Shadow of the Moon...but the prom thing is putting me off kinda and that I have no one to go with.

Anywho hope to have it figured out by the end of the week!