Introduction thread

Hey everyone *waves madly*

I'm Jodie and I'm 18 years old, though i'll be 19 by the time i meet most of you :)

This is me:

5132_99741992014_707622014_2482837_.jpg

I like:

My horse- blaze, Holidays, shopping, Twilight, One tree hill, Mcfly, London, Theme parks, Road trips, Summer, Perfume, Heat magazine, Gossip Girl, 90210, New York City, parties and pretty much anything girly.

I won't bother with things I dislike as it's not important :wub:

So if you have the unfortunate luck of running into me, give me a wave :)

x

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Peeps, My name is Simone, but often just get Sim. :WAVE: Me and my sister are going (and staying) to the Birmingham convention...canne wait to get me mitts on Kellan... :wub:

Im 31, married and have a little boy 2 and a half. Live in the Lake District and am Twilight mad!! :wub:

Fave Book: Twilight saga and Kushiels saga (jaquline Carey) Magician Trilogy (Raymond Feist)

T.V: Charmed, Buffy, Friends, Two and a half men, Will & Grace, Star trek (any) generally

anything Sci Fi!!

Fave Film: Twilight, 300, Gladiator, Bill & Ted (both) Lost Boys, Lake House, Forest Gump, Serenity

Music: Anything with a beat.... Artic Monkeys, David Bowie, Killers, The Cribs, 80s Hip Hip

Hobbies: Family, friends, reading, twilight obsessing, white wine & chocolate!!

Twitter: @starshinesim

So looking forward to meeting everyone!! Not getting ther until Sat aft, but could meet up at prom!?..or beforehand!!?? :P

Ohai. I'm Rachel, but I get called Ray Ray (:

I'm 20, and going to the Brummy one all on my tod >.<

Don't worry, there are so many of us from this forum going, you won't be on your own! :wub:

Lol, I'm quite excited to be going on my own. I like meeting new people (:

Hey Peeps, My name is Simone, but often just get Sim. :wub: Me and my sister are going (and staying) to the Birmingham convention...canne wait to get me mitts on Kellan... ;)

Im 31, married and have a little boy 2 and a half. Live in the Lake District and am Twilight mad!! :P

Fave Book: Twilight saga and Kushiels saga (jaquline Carey) Magician Trilogy (Raymond Feist)

T.V: Charmed, Buffy, Friends, Two and a half men, Will & Grace, Star trek (any) generally

anything Sci Fi!!

Fave Film: Twilight, 300, Gladiator, Bill & Ted (both) Lost Boys, Lake House, Forest Gump, Serenity

Music: Anything with a beat.... Artic Monkeys, David Bowie, Killers, The Cribs, 80s Hip Hip

Hobbies: Family, friends, reading, twilight obsessing, white wine & chocolate!!

Twitter: @starshinesim

So looking forward to meeting everyone!! Not getting ther until Sat aft, but could meet up at prom!?..or beforehand!!?? :WAVE:

Trying to put a pic on...but can't....hehe :wub:

Hi I'm Claire. I'm 38 - eek! I'll be going alone to Birmingham. I'm a bit on the quiet side to start with but having gone to ET1 on my own I'm not too worried about this one. Everyone is always really nice. :wub:

Edited by ClaireMK

Hi I'm Claire. I'm 38 - eek! I'll be going alone to Birmingham. I'm a bit on the quiet side to start with but having gone to ET1 on my own I'm not too worried about this one. Everyone is always really nice. :P

Hi Claire...and Hi Rayray!! :wub:

Hi dudes and dudettes!! :thumbup:

Names Jadie

17 years of bliss...

Female, incase you did'nt know

Live in london... :S

went to et1, going et2, hallowhedon, lfcc and this :o (london one)

Adore: TWILIGHT!, jackson rathbone, bobby long, robert pattinson, sunglasses, funky jewellery, rainy days spent watching films, surfer dudes, music and this amazing fanfiction called Wide Awake :D

Fave films: grease, bugsy malone, the lion king, stick it, thirteen, transformers 1+2, MULAN, romeo and juliet (leo dicaprio version), edward scissorhands and twilight

books: twilight, eclipse, breaking dawn (hated new moon with a passion), house of night series, jane eyre

HATES: jacob!! rude people, sunburn, high pitched music, blood (i can totally relate to bella, it smells like rust), cruelty to animals

add me dudes: oasischillin@hotmail.co.uk

everyone on here is totally awesome for loving twilight! :D go us!

ME!

Well, lots of boring information about me ( i was lazy and just copy/pasted it from my myspace)

I'm going to the con in London !

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

name:Lily ●

bday: 20/06/1986 ●

eyes: green ●

hair: brown ●

zodiac: gemini ●

♥ color: emerald ●

♥ perfume: Chanel n°5 ●

♥ saying: ...oops... ●

More about me?

I'm a student in journalism. I've studied languages too. I'm fluent in French (obviously),

German and English. I can speak Korean and Japanese too. I ♥ Latin and Ancient Greek.

My fave language is probably Korean, but I do love English a lot.

I'm just a girl who ♥s music and arts. I play the piano, the guitar and the clarinet. I'd

love to play the organ or the clavecin though.

I'm kinda homeless considering I keep moving all the time.

I'm writing a book about Dali but I don't plan on publishing it. I love poetry, and I'm

currently obsessed with my first love : Federico Garcia Lorca.

msn : puccalove_70@hotmail.com

email : marilys.horgue@gmail.com

Picture time

1193091200484066file.jpg

I'd love to meet people going to the same con !

Edited by isabelle&lily

Name- Becky

Age - 20

Live - Wirral/Liverpool

I am currently at uni studying journalism, thats about it really =]

I went to ET, going to ET2, LFCC and this =]

Films - Twilight =p Thirteen, Accross the Universe, Almost Famous, Closer, The Notebook, Superbad, The notorious Bettie Page and many more...

Music - Evanescence, John Butler Trio, Natty, Funeral For a Friend, Atreyu, Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, SOAD, Counting Crows, Dallas Green, Taking back Sunday, Lacuna Coil, Christina Aguilera, Stone Sour....

TV - Heroes, Buffy, Gilmore Girls, Friends, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl

Books - I wont put the obvious =p apart from the Saga i love the Tales of the Otori triligy and Shanghai Baby.

myspace - www.myspace.com/x_forever_fallen_x

Facebook - www.facebook.com/LaTuaCantanteXX

n1067501203_363098_5330351.jpg

S7300511.jpg

S7300528.jpg

Edited by foreverbella

Hey I'm Amy.

I'll be 18 by the time of the prom. Going to London by my lonesome.

Didn't go to ET, going to ET2 and LFCC.

Fav saga book - New Moon

Fav other books - Twilight saga, Harry Potter Series, Any by Kathy Reichs, Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

Fav Movies - Twilight, Transformers, Mamma Mia

Fav music - jordin sparks, beyonce, she & him, smith & pyle, michael buble, Violeta Riaubiskyte, martina mcbride

fav tv shows (still on)- How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, Greys Anatomy, Bones and Family Guy.

marshmallowhead_13@hotmail.co.uk

Youtube - smuldersfan

Will post pictures another time if i remember

Squeeeee

Name: Lisa

Which prom?: Brum

I went to ET1, but was so sad to find out I couldn't go to ET2 because of uni, so this twi-prom has made my year. :firedevil:

Likes: HP & Twilight are my two biggest obsessions, followed by cricket and dancing. I adore tea and eat far to many crisps, I'm sure my salt intake is sky high. Looooove wearing high heels, even though they make me around 6 foot tall. I love to read fic, too. :)

Dislikes: The HP movies, bugs and the fact that I dropped my itouch, making the menu button stop working. Typical.

The fact that, like Georgia Nicolson (book series by Lousie Rennison), my face seems to spread out when I smile. Meh.

ET1 photos of me and Peter/Kellan:

n508536371_1994947_2851941.jpg

n508536371_1994948_5826749.jpg

Hi I'm Juliette

Likes: Oh let's think? Twilight Saga (surprise!), my family, food (except - see below) and Cesar Millan (Dog Whisperer!!)

Dislikes: Marmalade, tomatoes and misery

Coming to Birmingham even though I have to go past London!! Forum buddies all going so I'm following them!

Will get a photo on here when I can work out how to do it!!!

Hiya! :WINCE:

(You could email me a pic and I will load it up for you if you like, or here are instructions.

Easiest way is to use:

Photobucket.com

Upload a pic, then it gives you the option to have the image code.

Right click and copy that (when you hover your mouse over the image, the codes come up, hover over "direct link" code and click. Sometimes it says "copied" otherwise, right click and copy.)

Then come onto here edit your post.

Click on the little pic in the menu bar by bold etc.

A link will come up. Click paste to paste the code, then ok.

Voila! :thumbup: