1st LFCC Auction

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was the madman with all the money and I bought 5 of the Star Trek Items here are the prices I paid (as best as I can remember it was a bit of a blur)

Screen Used Phaser - £240

Enterprise Script Signed by Jolene Blalock - Got both of them one for £55 and the other for £100 (not signed by Scott as advertised (due to an oversight) was offered a refund but I was still happy with them so I declined the refund.

Star Trek DS9 Shooting Schedule - £25

Star Trek Data Chip from Enterprise - £20

Those are some great items! I almost certainly would have been in a bidding war with you had I attended on Sunday!

Well I was the madman with all the money and I bought 5 of the Star Trek Items here are the prices I paid (as best as I can remember it was a bit of a blur)

Screen Used Phaser - £240

Enterprise Script Signed by Jolene Blalock - Got both of them one for £55 and the other for £100 (not signed by Scott as advertised (due to an oversight) was offered a refund but I was still happy with them so I declined the refund.

Star Trek DS9 Shooting Schedule - £25

Star Trek Data Chip from Enterprise - £20

Those are some great items! I almost certainly would have been in a bidding war with you had I attended on Sunday!

Glad you did not come then lol I was originally only after the scripts and because I got them cheaper than I thought they would be I got the phaser and chip as bonus items, which I was very happy with

i won the id4 spaceship part for £30 and was well happy. i f i 'd of known how much it was going to sell for i would have bid higher on the arachnophobia spider :(

i got a certificate from the organisers ,but when i got home it said piece of enterprise, anyone know where i can contact someone to get another one that says id4 spaceship part

i won the id4 spaceship part for £30 and was well happy. i f i 'd of known how much it was going to sell for i would have bid higher on the arachnophobia spider :(

i got a certificate from the organisers ,but when i got home it said piece of enterprise, anyone know where i can contact someone to get another one that says id4 spaceship part

E-Mail info@showmastersonline.com

But give it a couple of days, SM are still busy wrapping up the show.

Anyone know what the Lord of the Rings orc ears sold for?

I think it was something like a £100

Edit: I was wondering, did anyone get a certificate of authenticity for on-screen props? It was said that they all had them, but I never got any for the items I bought.

Edited by Vitani

I bought the piece of Ferengi Gold Pressed Latinum for £65. I would have liked to bid on the phaser or the comm badge, but given my wife's reaction when I told her how much the phaser went for, it's probably a good thing I didn't bid! I got a certificate saying it was an authentic prop, though it didn't say whether it had been screen-used. I'm amazed I managed to get the prop, when I've been to prop and costume auctions before everything has gone above my price range.

I was planning on going for the phaser and the comm badge, but they just went to high for me. I did however get some great bargains.

The Ra's jewel piece of his costume in the original Stargate movie

f_rastonem_6d13f91.jpg -> f_racostumem_9080405.jpg

and I also got Mary Murray's (Dominic Keating's stunt double of ST:ENT) under-shirt

f_mmurraytopm_5656a3c.jpg

i love the stargate movie :)

I was planning on going for the phaser and the comm badge, but they just went to high for me. I did however get some great bargains.

The Ra's jewel piece of his costume in the original Stargate movie

f_rastonem_6d13f91.jpg -> f_racostumem_9080405.jpg

and I also got Mary Murray's (Dominic Keating's stunt double of ST:ENT) under-shirt

f_mmurraytopm_5656a3c.jpg

i love the stargate movie :)

It is a great film ^_^

i did not get a certificate with my t3 uniform should it have come with one

simon

They were available from the Organisers Booth about 20 minutes after the auction ended. If you still want one I guess you'll need to contact Showmasters.

sent a couple of emaols this week about the certificate but not heard anything back yet .... anyone else able to help

I'm afraid that this is a matter only the office can help with.

Please give it a couple of days more, they have tons of e-mails to go through after the show.