1st LFCC Auction

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

It all really depends on who's in the room. If you get 2 people in the room that REALLY want a specific item then it can go mad. Like the meal at Chevron 7 that went for £6000.

:thumbup: What kind of meal was THAT??? Holy cow!

It was a meal with the guests at the event. Both Chris Judge and Micheal Shanks were there. So that's what made the price go mad.

It was a meal with the guests at the event. Both Chris Judge and Micheal Shanks were there. So that's what made the price go mad.

Why yes, that would be tempting! But still, no way I could afford that :thumbup:

It all really depends on who's in the room. If you get 2 people in the room that REALLY want a specific item then it can go mad. Like the meal at Chevron 7 that went for £6000.

:D What kind of meal was THAT??? Holy cow!

Even if RDA was there and I had the money, I wouldn't spend that much on a meal, wonder if they regeted it afterwoods, I know I would. Still its there money.

:smile:

LLAP ;)

• Showmasters Admin

as i did say at the start all items do not have any reserves, so they could go for very little or a lot there have been items that gone for nothing and other that go for a lot so take a look on the day and you never know you could walk away with a really bargain

we also have other items still to add

like some more autos from

John Barrowman ... Captain Jack Harkness

Burn Gorman ... Owen Harper

Naoko Mori ... Toshiko Sato

Gareth David-Lloyd ... Ianto Jones

George Takei ... Sulu

Walter Koenig ... Chekov

Majel Barrett ... Nurse Chapel

Leonard Nimoy ... Mr. Spock

Patrick Stewart ... Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Jonathan Frakes ... Commander William T. Riker

Brent Spiner ... Lt. Commander Data

Michael Dorn ... Lieutenant Worf

Jolene Blalock ... Sub-Commander T'Pol

Robert Pattinson Cedric Diggory

Ashley Greene ... Alice Cullen

Kellan Lutz ... Emmett Cullen

Christian Serratos ... Angela Weber

Sonny Landham ... Billy

Richard Chaves ... Poncho

Philip Glenister ... Gene Hunt

Marshall Lancaster ... Chris Skelton

Dean Andrews ... Ray Carling

and some more on the day

Probably won't take part this time round considering I'm kinda strapped for cash at the minute :thumbup:

I really don't have that much luck at auctions anyway seeing as the most I've every had reserved for an auction was £100 and that was at my first convention (Eternal Twilight). Damn, they have really great things too ¬_¬

I Very much doubt it.

The items will probably be keep locked up until the auction.

At the conventions everything is locked up. We bring the items out just before the auction starts.

But you never know. They may have a secure case and have some on show.

I'd be very interested to hear from the successful bidders in todays auction.

I did partake in a Collectormania auction a few years ago, was good fun. Some of the star trek props listed for this auction sound far more exciting though!

I was planning on going for the phaser and the comm badge, but they just went to high for me. I did however get some great bargains.

The Ra's jewel piece of his costume in the original Stargate movie

f_rastonem_6d13f91.jpg -> f_racostumem_9080405.jpg

and I also got Mary Murray's (Dominic Keating's stunt double of ST:ENT) under-shirt

f_mmurraytopm_5656a3c.jpg

and I also got Mary Murray's (Dominic Keating's stunt double of ST:ENT) under-shirt

Nice! Do you know if they managed to auction the Enterprise scripts, if so any idea what they went for?

Also curious to know whther the 'Enterprise wall fuse from suttle craft' & 'Star Trek Data Chip from Enterprise mission ops' (i guess they mean an isolinear chip?) were sold...

Locutus

Nice! Do you know if they managed to auction the Enterprise scripts, if so any idea what they went for?

Also curious to know whther the 'Enterprise wall fuse from suttle craft' & 'Star Trek Data Chip from Enterprise mission ops' (i guess they mean an isolinear chip?) were sold...

Locutus

Well I was the madman with all the money and I bought 5 of the Star Trek Items here are the prices I paid (as best as I can remember it was a bit of a blur)

Screen Used Phaser - £240

Enterprise Script Signed by Jolene Blalock - Got both of them one for £55 and the other for £100 (not signed by Scott as advertised (due to an oversight) was offered a refund but I was still happy with them so I declined the refund.

Star Trek DS9 Shooting Schedule - £25

Star Trek Data Chip from Enterprise - £20