Rupert Grint & Jamie Campbell Bower

pinkgoose

I would love Rupert Grint to come to the convention as he is my favourite character in the books and films and I think JCB would be a great asset as he is a huge rising star and I think he'll make a perfect Grindelwald in the upcoming films.

I would love Rupert Grint to come to the convention as he is my favourite character in the books and films and I think JCB would be a great asset as he is a huge rising star and I think he'll make a perfect Grindelwald in the upcoming films.

Yeah Rupert and Jamie Campbell Bower :thumbup:

i've wanted rupert to be a guest at a show for years! so would love it it that happened - personally not too fussed about jamie especially as he's in the 7th movie n we're not even getting to see that til next year.

rupert is so doubtful esp. since he's filming for the 7th movie and had just had swine flu....

rupert getttin swine flu will probably limit the amount of cast that could come from the movie so they limit the time lost with filming.

rupert is so doubtful esp. since he's filming for the 7th movie and had just had swine flu....

rupert getttin swine flu will probably limit the amount of cast that could come from the movie so they limit the time lost with filming.

yeah i know with filmin still going on it will limit what guests are available but theres no harm in dreaming lol

rupert only missed a few days of filming n it was said that it didnt hold it up- they probably just filmed stuff that he wasnt need for on them days instead.

i'm very pleased that he has recovered now =]

yeah i know with filmin still going on it will limit what guests are available but theres no harm in dreaming lol

rupert only missed a few days of filming n it was said that it didnt hold it up- they probably just filmed stuff that he wasnt need for on them days instead.

i'm very pleased that he has recovered now =]

So glad he's ok now :)

just think they may limit cast needed for filming even more from doin cons to minimise the risk of others catching it to slow down filming

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure how far into the filming of DH they are but if the book is anything to go by, Ron is absent for part of it, so hopefully that will free up some time for him to come.

Same with JCB, I don't think he's in Eclipse from what I remember, so he might have time off too.

I would love to have Ruppert but whilst there filming and when its still on I doubt he would do such a event however in the future I see him as the more likely of the trio who would do a event but thats just my opinion.

I would love to have Ruppert but whilst there filming and when its still on I doubt he would do such a event however in the future I see him as the more likely of the trio who would do a event but thats just my opinion.

Yeah, same here... I can see Daniel doing them too but not Emma so much :)