Parties Nights

elullatook

I had a quick look at the website and under standard program it does indeed say that the themed parties are Saturday and Sunday night, yet elsewhere it says there is a chillout party on Sunday night.

Most people will be heading home from the con on Sunday evening so it seems a bit pointless to have a themed party that night.

Here's hoping it is an error on the website!

Swan :gorgeous:

There have been themed parties on Sunday nights at SM cons before... quite a few people stay til the Monday morning to get the full con experience, so there is usually a theme on the Sunday night, even if it is an understated one. :thumbup:

I really hope that is correct...if not there could be a couple of very scary 'things' driving home early Monday morning. :thumbup:

Speak for yourself! LOL! :blink:

You gonna fly home then..heee...heeee.... with your wings glowing in the moonlight, and baying at the stars... :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Oooh, now I dno if I'm gunna be going to these parties, because A) I'm too shy to talk to anyone and :YAHOO: wth do I do with a pair of bloodied green scrubs afterwards? xD

Now I can't guarantee that I'm coming to Housebroken, but if I am - and I hope to God I am - then I'm either clinging to my sister for dear life as I've never been to Bedford before or I'm gunna be brave and ask to befriend you. xD