Will There be Special Meal Deals at the Hotel ?

julie Hannah

Hi Showmasters / Tenthplanet ,. Last year there was a budget Lunch arranged for people attending Bad Wolf selling Sandwiches, Hot food at a reduced price, Will this be happening this year and have you arranged any Meal Deals for the Evening for people staying at the Hotel. As Hotel food is so over priced and a lot of people like myself are on a very strict budget, and can't afford paying over £10 for a Hamburger and chips or £18 for a Pizza more if you wanted toppings. This was how much things were last year and it was a real struggle to find the money to feed 2 of us, being unemployed and counting the pennies if you could arrange Meal Deals it would be really useful as there must be lots of people attending in the same situation. We are really stuck when staying at this Hotel because there are no local shops to nip to for a Sandwich or a Can of drink, especially when you haven't got a Car and are travelling by Public Transport. I am sure other people attending would agree that a Meal Deal would be really useful and hope they will add there comments to this Topic. I will now await your reply. Thank You. See you there Julie :poki:

I agree. Last year my friends and I walked back to the train station, caught the Maglev to the Airport and ate at a Wetherspoons in the Terminal. Much preferable to paying the ridiculous hotel prices.

The easiest way to get to the hotel (via side entrance()from the train station is via the main complex, there are a few places to eat in there from memory. And a newsagent or two. Can't say they will be cheap though

The easiest way to get to the hotel (via side entrance()from the train station is via the main complex, there are a few places to eat in there from memory. And a newsagent or two. Can't say they will be cheap though

Hi TerraHawk,. With being Disabled it would be much easier to have a Meal Deal arranged in the Hotel as i can't walk very far and i don't fancy having to Taxi back to the Railway/Airport terminal if i need to eat, that will make things even more expensive. Thats why i am hoping Showmasters/ Tenthplanet read this and come up with a Meal Deal for people like myself on a very tight budget, I have my fingers crossed this will happen, See you at BadWolf. Julie-t :P