NEW EVENT - In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms London/Midlands

Massive Events

aw man, this sounds so awesome but I have no idea how to afford it... it's so close to ET2 (and I'm gonna be in the states for 4 weeks soon)... couldn't you have planned this for end of 09/beginning of 10?

Now I'll have to dig into my university savings... but I don't wanna miss it

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gutted - really wanted to go this as I'm not able to go to E2, but as seems a trend at the moment, Showmasters/Massive Events have announced this when there is already another event ,which was announced months ago, which I have already bought tickets for :thumbup:

This is the fourth time this has happened - I had to miss both Eclipse 1 and Eclipse 2 too :thumbup: Collectormania London is another one I really want to go to, but am going to find it tough to find the time to make it because I'm already going to another event. It is really starting to suck!

OH MY GOD!

I Can't breathe

And Yep that's a much better idea for the details to go down earlier :)

I hope there cheap.

Although the guest may not be that good, seens though there filming August-October,

And September is bang on dead in the middle of filming, so :(

BUT STILL.. I . N E E D . T O . G O

• Moderators

For those saying couldn't it have been planned for some other time etc, you can imagine how difficult it has been to find a time when everything falls into place in 2 different venues etc. This has obviously taken a while to plan, so I would guess it hasn't been easy :(

And yes, it is fairly close to ET2, but as was said before - so many people said they COULDN'T go to ET2, that this was put in place. So it's not necessarily aimed at the same group of fans, although no doubt a fair few will go!

• Showmasters Admin

I'm gutted - really wanted to go this as I'm not able to go to E2, but as seems a trend at the moment, Showmasters/Massive Events have announced this when there is already another event ,which was announced months ago, which I have already bought tickets for :(

This is the fourth time this has happened - I had to miss both Eclipse 1 and Eclipse 2 too :( Collectormania London is another one I really want to go to, but am going to find it tough to find the time to make it because I'm already going to another event. It is really starting to suck!

these things do happen Gem but we did not think a L Word event would cross over the fans to much and we found it very hard to get a date were the guests were around to attend the event and to find two hotels to run them , we get on with Sean very well and i know he understands things like this happen

anyway for the people that can make it we have lots planed to make the events really special for all the attendees :(

jason :(

yes but everything including locations being told half an hour before tickets go on sale is hardly convenient for those of us who have responsibilities and families that we would need to sort out aswell as working out how much travel would be required, whether a night away would be needed, or whether it's close enough to travel daily and drive home at night, whether an overnight babysitter is required or not etc, all that is incredibly difficult to do in half an hour.

Im confused.. so basically we are going to be buying our tickets at the same time as finding out who the guests are where the events are and how much..

That means we have to prioritise whether to be trying to buy the tickets or trying to find the announcement which tells us where and how much?!

I dont think thats the most coherent post ive ever written.. but I blame the confusion!

I tell ya what then! :( We will put the website online at 5.30pm on Monday and also details in the forum so that gives everyone half an hour to see exactly what there is, where it is and how much it is before tickets go on sale at 6pm! :(

How does that sound? :(

Mark :P

thats sounds ALOT better :(

pleaseee can you do that?

This is awesome, yes its a bummer everythings pretty last minute but we have known of the event to save up etc, so i dont know why everyone is moanin already, you know of the dates now so you have the weekend to try and sort some things out before you buy any tickets

BRING ON MONDAY :(:D

600 tickets for each event I really don't think it'll sell out on the first day took ET2 18 days and that only had 800 tickets and theres lots of attendees who don't use the forums etc

Think of all the people that wanted to go to ET2 and couldn't!

I reckon this will be a record sell out!

I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY hope I can go!

This is awesome, yes its a bummer everythings pretty last minute but we have known of the event to save up etc, so i dont know why everyone is moanin already, you know of the dates now so you have the weekend to try and sort some things out before you buy any tickets

BRING ON MONDAY :(:D

Hear hear!! I'm delighted, no complaints, can't wait!!